news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-13-2012, 06:21 PM   #1
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury
Default [GETONDOWN] GZA's Liquid Swords BLUE vinyl edition (Re-Release)

I was just about to order some shit on hhv and then I found this:
http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/geniu...edition-300056

I know what you might be thinking, again a re-release. I think it's kinda weird to have 2 re-releases in 1 year time and then there's also a chessbox, but this just sounds too dope and it's not that expensive so I just bought it. Why not it's my favorite album of all time.

UGHH doesn't list BIBLE on this version, but I'm pretty sure they're wrong.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:45 PM   #2
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did you mean to post the hhv link instead of getondown?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
did you mean to post the hhv link instead of getondown?
Yes bro, couldn't find it anywhere else expect for hhv and ughh. I went to their home site but I can't find it on there, maybe my eyes aren't working
Old 12-14-2012, 04:09 PM   #4
7star mantis
CHICKEN HEAD

7star mantis shaolin monk

peace i just found out about this checked undergroundhiphop there sold out and hhv.de charges 40 dollars for shipping to the usa so thats not even a opition.cant really find it no where els i guess i will have to just wait to see if undergroundhiphop gets any more in wich i doubt

peace
7star mantis is offline   Reply With Quote