news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth

Old 12-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #1
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa
Default Stone Messiah - Stone Caste (EP) FREE

http://stonemessiah.bandcamp.com/

Stone Caste Available Now For FREE. Listen and download over at bandcamp or directly download via sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/15q6d1

Hope everyone enjoys it. Please share this with your friends and family and more importantly ENJOY!!!!
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #2
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

I produced & recorded all the tracks. Woodenchainz mixed and mastered it for me. Forgot to put that gotta give credit where credits do. What yall think about it?
Old 12-21-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
M.O.D.
the most filthy

M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)M.O.D. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just downloaded , ima give it a spin tonight . hit u with a review in a day or two
Old 12-21-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

thanks my guy
Old 12-21-2012, 07:32 PM   #5
obServant
PRODIGAL SUN

obServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of furyobServant fist of fury

EP is dope fam i enjoyed it good to see still dropping shit fam PEACE
Old 12-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #6
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

thanks for takin the time to check it out observant. I have an album I plan on putting out around spring or summer.
Old 12-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #7
FeLo
PRODIGAL SUN

FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FeLo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

props! small but powerful! I.W.G. in da Building!
FeLo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #8
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shit's fresh!! nice job
lets build some tracks like back in the dayz fam
peace
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #9
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

FeLo thanks for checkin it out its the warm up for my solo imma drop this year

Monk you already know man hit me on the book.
Old 01-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms

P+E+A+C+E
ㅔㅁㅅㅅㄷ궄 ㅑㅜ ㅜㅁ셕ㄷ
∇"World ☆f Stone" re minding us to end of JMT-"Speech Cobras"∇

+1 dl