news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop > Album reviews

Old 08-22-2012, 01:06 PM   #1
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy
Default The Lox - We Are The Streets

1 "Intro (Skit)" 2:45

2 "Fuck You" 4:07

3 "Can I Live" 4:10

4 "Built for Bodies (Skit)" 1:06

5 "Breathe Easy" 4:08

6 "Felony Niggas" (Styles P solo) 3:59

7 "Wild Out" 5:27

8 "Blood Pressure" (Jadakiss solo) 3:46

9 "Recognize" 4:13

10 "Rape'n U Records (Skit)" 2:39

11 "Y'all Fucked Up Now" 4:30

12 "Scream L.O.X." 3:51

13 "U Told Me" 4:53

14 "Brains... (Take: 1) (Skit)" 0:58

15 "Ryde or Die, Bitch" 4:49

16 "Bring It On" (Sheek Louch solo) 4:45

17 "If You Know" 3:40

18 "We Are the Streets" 4:33

:c lap:
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #2
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the whole album replayable.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

One of the hardest albums ever recorded, album is 4 stars off the bars alone. Classic swizz beats production on here. I don't know why it's been 12 years and there's still no new lp out. smh.

1 "Intro (Skit)" 2:45

2 "Fuck You" 4:07 (Classic. Duh, Jadakiss aired everyone out on this one) 5/5

3 "Can I Live" 4:10 (Styles P and Sheek are neck for neck on this, Sheek is just ill & Styles is deep on this with the bars) 5/5

4 "Built for Bodies (Skit)" 1:06

5 "Breathe Easy" 4:08 (Classic, Sheek is crazy on this) 5/5

6 "Felony Niggas" (Styles P solo) 3:59 (Hard.) 4.5/5

7 "Wild Out" 5:27 (Jada Bodied this one listen to his last bars..wow.) 4/5

8 "Blood Pressure" (Jadakiss solo) 3:46 (This track separated Kiss from the pack) 5/5

9 "Recognize" 4:13 (Classic Premier, Styles P drops a deep verse) 5/5

10 "Rape'n U Records (Skit)" 2:39

11 "Y'all Fucked Up Now" 4:30 (Another hard track, Sheek Bodies the track) 4.5/5

12 "Scream L.O.X." 3:51 ("I show up to ya wedding rocking a white t, ya wife like ohh wee!" chill ass track) 4.5/5

13 "U Told Me" 4:53 (HARD!!!!!!!!! They all come through on here, it's a tough call) 5/5

14 "Brains... (Take: 1) (Skit)" 0:58

15 "Ryde or Die, Bitch" 4:49 (Timbaland Provides a banger, Sheek has the best verse on here, Jada's "Pee in the bed" line was nice though) 4/5

16 "Bring It On" (Sheek Louch solo) 4:45 (Could've been better) 3.5/5

17 "If You Know" 3:40 (The other of the two tracks that don't stand up to the rest) 3/5

18 "We Are the Streets" 4:33 (Going at Diddy and Bad Boy hard) 4/5

Overall 4.5/5
Old 08-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
june181972
Cream of the Corp

june181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken mastajune181972 drunken masta

1: Wu-Tang Clan
1a: L.O.X.
june181972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
racist randy
Banned

Exactly.
Old 08-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I was disappointed in this album because of the beats. I haven't heard it in a long time. So i'm gonna listen to it again but i remember not liking it that much. I'm surprised they haven't released anymore group albums.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #7
racist randy
Banned

Nah man the beats are fire, Swizz came through with heat, now he gave Drag-On straight up throwaway beats for his debut lol
Old 09-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #8
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Classis album status almost immediately. Swizz makes garbage music but not on this, he laced the album real well. Hardbody murder music at it's finest. Perfect album title.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:06 PM   #9
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

classic album i agree with 1 and 1a

this shit is legendary

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #10
muscularghandi
PRODIGAL SUN

muscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal sonmuscularghandi prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I was disappointed in this album because of the beats. I haven't heard it in a long time. So i'm gonna listen to it again but i remember not liking it that much. I'm surprised they haven't released anymore group albums.
I agree, IMO this album doesn't come close to the first one. I thought a lot of the hooks on this were kindof corny too... Money Power is classic in my book too
muscularghandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:40 AM   #11
racist randy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscularghandi View Post
I agree, IMO this album doesn't come close to the first one. I thought a lot of the hooks on this were kindof corny too... Money Power is classic in my book too
What?! The first album is boring as shit, Their still working on their craft. Diddy is written all over that shit, you can tell they weren't really feeling it. It's only about 5 hot tracks on it.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:38 AM   #12
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Hollow Dartz that We Are The Streets is better than the first album. They got a couple of songs on the first album i like such as Bitches From Eastwick. I like that beat and i like the lyrics that have them describing the women they dealt with. LOL@the clothes they wore on Money Power And Respect album cover and Jadakiss glasses are funny hahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Mad Rapper skit on the first album.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #14
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

I remember strongly disliking this album b/c of the beats. I'm not favorable of Swizz Beats shit.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote