news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default what do u think about this shit..

Last edited by Drunken Monk; 12-15-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

talkin' to me
Old 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
B Team

the guy is a faggot
Old 12-14-2012, 05:59 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

KINDA SLUTTy

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #5
Drunken Monk
B Team

lmao
Old 12-15-2012, 05:24 AM   #6
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
what do u think about this shit..
I think you're a dirty eurocracker faggot who gets wu-tang tats on your bird chest and then asks your mom to take pictures so you can post them on here to seduce skampoe.

didn't listen to your shitty faux-wu eurofaggotry

keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #7
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
I think you're a dirty eurocracker faggot who gets wu-tang tats on your bird chest and then asks your mom to take pictures so you can post them on here to seduce skampoe.

didn't listen to your shitty faux-wu eurofaggotry

keep up the good work!

I guess your remarkabley proud of the fact, that you randomly incarnated for a family who lives in amerika?

you think you 'won' the lottery of life by being born there,

im sure in some parallel reality your making faux wu euro beats living in luxemborg

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:56 AM   #8
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought Amarula was female?

females usually use moon, lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #9

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
I guess your remarkabley proud of the fact, that you randomly incarnated for a family who lives in amerika?

you think you 'won' the lottery of life by being born there,

im sure in some parallel reality your making faux wu euro beats living in luxemborg
nah amerikkka's totes ghey and so am i bro.

However, if you aren't from america, you shouldn't be allowed to make rap music. Or even listen to rap music.

It is 100% certain that it will ruin your life.

Really, even if you're american, you probably shouldn't make or listen to rap. Youre probably just as much of a faggot as all those euros and chinks and such, and also fat.

Quote:
Old 12-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #10
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

only shit worth anything in america is rap music and cool aid... everything else is gay as fuck.. fuck yall.. and fuck yalls frontier thesis... cowboy loving faggots...
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYouPayMe View Post
only shit worth anything in america is rap music and cool aid... everything else is gay as fuck.. fuck yall.. and fuck yalls frontier thesis... cowboy loving faggots...
It's spelled "Kool-Aid".

Perhaps you should learn our language before you attempt correspondence with us.

Your American is poor at best.

Quote:
Old 12-15-2012, 08:13 AM   #12
VORTEX
Leanin' & Chillin'

VORTEX drunken mastaVORTEX drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
It's spelled "Kool-Aid".

Perhaps you should learn our language before you attempt correspondence with us.

Your American is poor at best.
perhaps you should swallow my ballsack for minute.
I couldn't care less how the fuck you spell it faggot. kewl-aid, cool-8, fuck you!
I could say the exact same thing tho, how about you learn all our different languages?
Let me get this straight your "rules" only apply when it comes to other people? are you that fake son?
I know "your" language well enough, lousy comeback grammar-nazi
VORTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 08:17 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYouPayMe View Post
perhaps you should swallow my ballsack for minute.
I couldn't care less how the fuck you spell it faggot. kewl-aid, cool-8, fuck you!
I could say the exact same thing tho, how about you learn all our different languages?
Let me get this straight your "rules" only apply when it comes to other people? are you that fake son?
I know "your" language well enough, lousy comeback grammar-nazi
^^^^What happens when eurocrackers listen to rap music. Note the elevated aggression level and usage of the word "son".

Would you be interested in being featured in a public service announcement I've been working on, Friend?

Quote:
Old 12-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

lol our language? what language is that American??

or ENGLISH??

only teh english should use english. going by dans previous post

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-15-2012, 08:23 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
lol our language? what language is that American??

or ENGLISH??

only teh english should use english. going by dans previous post
RIght.

Americans will speak American, and you guys can speak whatever faggy-sounding version of American it is that you guys speak over in Merry Ole Europetown or whatever country or city-state or whatever it is that you live in.

Quote: