news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 12-16-2012, 05:43 PM   #16
FasterBlade
Veteran Member

FasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venomsFasterBlade five deadly venoms

first thing that came to my mind, no more Thea thats a guarantee haha

she should be lucky she got so much shine, because her voice is shit, she has no sense of melody and apparently is not a looker either. big 0 for 3 for a singer with big aspirations
Old 12-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #17
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Another Wu Tang member claims Rza owes them money; welcome to the club Thea.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #18
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Regardless of whether she sucks or not, its kinda queer that you guys instantly defend Rza like hes your father or something

For all we know, he really did rip her off. Didnt ghost and ugod sue him a few yrs back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #19
GZAjector
Yung Santa

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahaha i could care less if he did rip her off. in fact, i hope he did, who gives a shit about this tranny. or rza for that matter. i hope he owes her billions. fuck em all
Old 12-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #20
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
Another Wu Tang member claims Rza owes them money; welcome to the club Thea.

Thea is a Wu-Tang member now? Oh laawd....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:39 AM   #21
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

^^^
here's the ones i recall that have sued over royalties recently...

UTA: $43,000 unpaid for Blade Trinity Soundtrack (10% of his advance)
U-God: $170,000 unpaid for signing to Wu Music Group
Ghostface: $158,000 unpaid for dispute to owning 50% as producer
Bridgeport Music/Westbound Records: Copyright infringement, unfair competition, and lawyer fees for uncleared sample of "New Wu" (illegally used a sped-up four measure portion of the “I’ve Changed Track”)
Old 12-17-2012, 01:00 AM   #22
David Daniel Davis
N.I.

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
Thea is a Wu-Tang member now? Oh laawd....
Well, I meant as an affiliate. I should have made that more clear. After this; she will not be though.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:23 PM   #23
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have to be honest I forgot she even existed until I read this thread, but to be fair if Robert owes her money than he should have to pay her for her work no matter if her work was poor, or not.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #24
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

loyalty is royalty...

if he didnt pay her for all she did with him, he's a fuckin asshole...

but i doubt it...

she sees that rza makes money now and is kind of jealous b/c she aint on that MWTIF OST or any other projects...

"jealousy is a very ugly thing" / quoting DomP on that decent track "very ugly thing"

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oTHER THAN MAKING MUSIC AND MOVIES, NOT PAYIN' NIGGAZ IS SORTA WHAT RZA DOES.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #26
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
maybe she saw the other lawsuits people have against the Rza, and was like wait I can sue him?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:40 PM   #27
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

He didn't pay her because she ruined all the tracks she was on.
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
digitalsouljah36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #28
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
haha
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #29
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Her sound aint to my particular liking but thea if what you say is true, then go get your money!
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #30
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
^^^
here's the ones i recall that have sued over royalties recently...

UTA: $43,000 unpaid for Blade Trinity Soundtrack (10% of his advance)
U-God: $170,000 unpaid for signing to Wu Music Group
Ghostface: $158,000 unpaid for dispute to owning 50% as producer
Bridgeport Music/Westbound Records: Copyright infringement, unfair competition, and lawyer fees for uncleared sample of "New Wu" (illegally used a sped-up four measure portion of the “I’ve Changed Track”)
And Tru Master...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28060

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote