news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-15-2012, 01:32 PM   #16
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

somebody stole the sample from your apartment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #17
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was stuck to my make-up bag for the longest time.

then months or years later i mentioned it to someone on msn.

then a while after mentioning it on msn, i got unwell and had to go into the nut house.

when i got leave from the nut house to go home and chill some times, i went to collect my make-up bag and the sample was gone. the make-up bag is a silver colour, i didn't know when i stuck the sample on the bag that the cellotape would damage the surface of the make-up bag. when i got home to collect my make-up bag there was a patch of the bag's covering was missing, a patch where the sample was stuck to. the surface of the bag looks like cling film.

now, i'd had that sample stuck to that make-up bag for years and then after going into hospital the sample goes missing.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-16-2012 at 08:07 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:27 AM   #18
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you haz a sample thief!!

sorry i didnt make my last post clear, i was admiring your top? or something like that
also admiring your lighter lighting skills

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #19
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thank you.

this is the make-up bag it was stuck to. it's very old.

i really want to know who took the sample, why they took it, and what happened to it?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-16-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:07 AM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Big pharma wants to run some tests on sole

It involves a maze, cheese and a needle
ahaha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:08 AM   #21
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Hahaha you need help!
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canibusfan420 View Post
ahaha

not funny, cos id fuck big pharma up, you dont want this ratist to die do you?? i know teh population loves to have hidden tests carried out on them... (govts have had that habit for decades)

i think the real issue is, bob wants to run tests on me..

ill have some smoked cheese, mmm dont fucks with needles or a maze.. maize is ok tho..

bob will cook me maize with cheese?

just cos this post is me being stupid, to match bobs stupid post,,
i thought id make a stupid conspiracy keanu meme

so here it goes

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-16-2012, 10:39 AM   #23
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
you dont want this rapist to die do you??
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:02 AM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sole controller View Post
not funny, cos id fuck big pharma up, you dont want this ratist to die do you?? i know teh population loves to have hidden tests carried out on them... (govts have had that habit for decades)

i think the real issue is, bob wants to run tests on me..

ill have some smoked cheese, mmm dont fucks with needles or a maze.. maize is ok tho..

bob will cook me maize with cheese?

just cos this post is me being stupid, to match bobs stupid post,,
i thought id make a stupid conspiracy keanu meme

so here it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

read teh definition at teh bottom of image

its just panik movement art.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #26
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Decipher, son.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:25 PM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

such a well titled video

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-18-2012, 06:27 PM   #28
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

It's etched on the front, it's a limited edition Arctic Monkeys Zippo and 'Suck It And See' is the title of their 4th album.

i've included a pic of the lighter in this video:

Decipher, son.

Old 12-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #29
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

this girl does some really cool tricks with lighters and matches. she must have been practising for years.

Decipher, son.

Old 12-29-2012, 01:30 PM   #30
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Englishman wakes from stroke speaking fluent Welsh

Englishman Alun Morgan bemused doctors after he woke up speaking fluent Welsh and no English following a severe stroke. He was soon diagnosed with aphasia.

Alun Morgan, 81, was evacuated to Wales during the Second World War but left 70 years ago.

During his time there he was surrounded by Welsh speakers but never learned the language himself.

Mr Morgan recently suffered a stroke, but when he regained consciousness three weeks later, doctors discovered he was speaking Welsh and could not remember any English.

Doctors diagnosed Mr Morgan with aphasia, a form of brain damage which causes a shift in the brain's language centre.

It is thought that the Welsh Mr Morgan heard as a boy had sunk in without him knowing and was unlocked after he suffered the stroke.

Mr Morgan, who is retired and lives with his wife Yvonne in Bathwick, Somerset, is now trying to regain his fluency of English.

"I'd not lived in Wales since I was evacuated there during the war. Gradually the English words came back, but it wasn't easy,'' he said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...ent-Welsh.html

Decipher, son.