news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #271
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
^
Go ahead and cup their balls while at it

lmao

dont sweat it bro your posts are still funny, case in point the picture of hands with accompanying ball cupping comment

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #272
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
I would just like to add fuck a coincidence theory, that LIBOR shit throws everything into a whole differnt light. I would say undeniable, that other shit dont hold as much water but both of those dudes fathers having LIBOR conections that shit is too much to just brush off.

secondly I think imo that Soul Controller is now the most entertaining Gen Chat poster

he has haters that post often times hilarious insults and jabs with acompaning memes, gifs and pics

he in turn can dish it right back out with humorous to hilarious results

and then to top it all off he has some of the most informative and interesting posts of nearly anyone, Style being an occasional second due to the sporactic nature of his posts
Ok, sure rodent tadger v3

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 05:49 PM   #273
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
^^^^^^ gotta be a euro fag.

what the FUCK you know 'bout charlesjones, BOY!

If I was a Euro Fag wouldnt I be cying about more gun control?

For someone who has an twin gat totin Easy-E avatar you sure are acting like a lil bitchass mark in this thread

Old 12-23-2012, 07:39 PM   #274
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lotec.
dumb fuck.

your reading comprehension skills must not really be all that.

let me help you out.

i was telling your euro boyfriend to shut the fuck up in this thread with all his jibbity jabber cause this thread isnt about his bullshit. but he's a fucking internet egomaniac, so he thinks its all about not understanding his points.

it was merely about his longwinded, horseshit posts that are the verbal equivalent to what extreme hoarders keep in their house. you know, like old dog shit wrapped in newspaper.

plus i made a living with firearms for many years. so whatever your implying my stance on gun control is, i assure you, mine has not been mentioned on this forum yet. and it sure in the fuck aint what your dumb ass was implying.

i swear. some of these people on here must be illiterate.

so, go on ahead and suck his moronic, hippy dick until you get your salty surprise. and keep my name out your bitch ass mouth.

clear enough for ya?

for you, lotec. my new favorite girl.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #275
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
So all of the inconsistencies in the story has nothing to do with the media rushing to get a story out there before getting the facts straight?

Gee wiz, that would never happen.

and LMFAO at an Iranian press site and a disgruntled Vietnam vet being a trusted source.

I will say the youtube videos of these alleged "actors" living double lives is suspect. I will say that much.
i agree. i also have no idea why israel would try to threaten obama by killing american school children.

thats not threatening at all. anyone could do that. killing military scientists is threatening, not school children.

im pretty sure if israel actually did do that then obama would cut all ties and friendship with israel.

the conspiracy from that iranian article is prety stupid.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #276
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

wu corp users just ruined this thread with wu corp faggotry.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 08:49 PM   #277
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
lotec.
dumb fuck.

your reading comprehension skills must not really be all that.

let me help you out.

i was telling your euro boyfriend to shut the fuck up in this thread with all his jibbity jabber cause this thread isnt about his bullshit. but he's a fucking internet egomaniac, so he thinks its all about not understanding his points.

it was merely about his longwinded, horseshit posts that are the verbal equivalent to what extreme hoarders keep in their house. you know, like old dog shit wrapped in newspaper.

plus i made a living with firearms for many years. so whatever your implying my stance on gun control is, i assure you, mine has not been mentioned on this forum yet. and it sure in the fuck aint what your dumb ass was implying.

i swear. some of these people on here must be illiterate.

so, go on ahead and suck his moronic, hippy dick until you get your salty surprise. and keep my name out your bitch ass mouth.

clear enough for ya?

for you, lotec. my new favorite girl.
uuuhhhh

So you didnt say I must be a Euro Fag?

I guess your right my reading skills are fucked up, Im straight imaging shit.

Just in case Im not crazy tho, Ill break down my response for ya

All the Euro Fags that have posted in this thread have whined about big scurry guns. I did not nor have I ever soooooooo by that reasoning Im not a Euro Fag.

And you acting like a bitch in this thread is further evidenced by the above quoted post. no need to really break that down

PS Im from the great state of Colorado

Old 12-24-2012, 04:44 AM   #278
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ No your not, You're soul controller so go back to your primary account ya bitch ass mofo.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #279
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
^ No your not, You're soul controller so go back to your primary account ya bitch ass mofo.

wrong dumbass,

anyone remember when israel did false flags in yemen, then blamed muslims?? lolol

then egyptian tv came with video footage

LOLL

israel always rapes usa. always.

you dumb americans love it so much. u defend it

lol at not valuing views/posts cos the ppl are posting from EU

some people live sheltered retarted lives..

keep living your fantasies, ignore reality and facts

lol at saying ego.. when this main fuckwit should know i despise EGO

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:17 AM   #280
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:19 AM   #281
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah your a incest loving 30 odd year old pedo

le pics you post show that,

do u know a yam is? (or the slang that it implies)

if u did, then you would know., how it DOESNT apply to me,

yam is someone who doesnt research, believes made up bullshit ie science fiction like sheited..

thats a yam.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-24-2012 at 08:21 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 08:22 AM   #282
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lols, I don't have facebook!
Old 12-24-2012, 08:28 AM   #283
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post

^^ hash n his sister

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #284
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Old 12-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #285
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote