news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-01-2012, 02:25 AM   #31
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Kunta Kinte

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 02:54 PM   #32
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^geordi laforge was the realest ninja
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #33
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Some set photos

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #34
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

I can't wait for this movie. The cast is incredible.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #35
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Tarantino directing Leo is something I'm very curious to see. Either going to be epic or pure shit lol
Old 04-29-2012, 12:45 AM   #36
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's no movie or album coming out this year that I'm anticipating more than this. I read the script and it's sick. Tarantino can actually write awesome dialogue without pop culture references. he proved it in Basterds and now this. the way he describes slaves on plantations picking cotton is vivid as shit. I can't imagine how this is going to look on the big screen. this is definitely going to be his most controversial movie; ultra-violent, torture, rape, "nigger" being said about a million times...spike lee is going to flip when he sees this
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:26 PM   #37
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
there's no movie or album coming out this year that I'm anticipating more than this. I read the script and it's sick. Tarantino can actually write awesome dialogue without pop culture references. he proved it in Basterds and now this. the way he describes slaves on plantations picking cotton is vivid as shit. I can't imagine how this is going to look on the big screen. this is definitely going to be his most controversial movie; ultra-violent, torture, rape, "nigger" being said about a million times...spike lee is going to flip when he sees this
co-sign

not only was the dialog in Basterds were pop culture free, he used multiple languages -French, German & English. thats respects right there...

found this film poster that i like outta the ones outhere..

Old 04-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #38
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Yo, can you hook me up on where to find the script. Everything I've read from people online who've looked at it has been real positive. I'm definitely looking forward to this one.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:08 PM   #39
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

@poster: great vibe

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #40
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I love Spike, but he's fucking retarded...and jealous

Spike's twitter: American Slavery Was Not A Sergio Leone Spaghetti Western. It Was A Holocaust. My Ancestors Are Slaves. Stolen From Africa. I Will Honor Them.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:02 PM   #41
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

yea Im sure a story about a slave who gains his freedom then starts killing white folks and the slave master that owns his wife would be a story that Spikes ancestors would have hated lol

I can kinda see his point but come the fuck on you havent even seen the movie yet, maybe he read the script but what the fuck ever Spike......

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 11:58 PM   #42
theheavens
Banned

the movie was great, even though it was basically Blazing Saddles with blood
Old 12-26-2012, 02:49 AM   #43
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Calvin Candie was a pretty evil guy, it was worth it in the end. Sam Jackson is basically Uncle Ruckus from Boondocks in the flesh. Again, another great performance & character by Christoph Walz.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #44
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

movie was good. samuel l jackson. and christoph waltz stole the show. the most action packed QT movie i ever seen. Also first one i seen of his that was not seperated by chapters. makes me belive that was sally menkes thing.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:07 AM   #45
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm gonna see this this weekend. I love Kerry Washington. She's on the cover of Uptown magazine now looking good and i like the pictures of her inside. She was hot in Chris Rock's I Think I Love My Wife. I liked the sexy outfits she wore in that. LOL@Spike Lee always got something negative to say hahahahahahahahaha. Most of the time i like what he says in his interviews but he's too negative towards white directors sometimes.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote