news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 05-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #211
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

I was in Paterson, New Jersey last week and found Record City which to my surprise had a healthy selection of cassettes from all genres; they sell them for five dollars each and I ended up leaving with eighty five dollars worth of cassettes and I plan to cruise by again later this week and cop some more.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:50 AM   #212
rgu2002
Veteran Member

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Looking forward to buy a lot of cassete tapes! Got some money to spend... If anybody of you all is willing to sell some tapes (Wu-Tang, Mobb Deepp, west coast shit, everything) - let me know! Just PM me!
We can deal for real !

rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #213
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Putin approved?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 12:12 PM   #214
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In Soviet Russia, Immobilarity cassette flips you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Last edited by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster; 12-26-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 01:15 PM   #215
rgu2002
Veteran Member

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Putin approved?
Yep! Got his permission!

rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 02:52 PM   #216
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

I started a thread on cassettes and got directed to this thread so here's my little collection

There's only two record stores in my city so finding cassettes anywhere other than the Internet is difficult
I'm a sucker for anything rare/limited edition so these were a bit of a must buy- Raekwon, R.A The Rugged Man, Onyx #wakedafucup, MF doom & Granddad Woolly - those cassettes were all bought from the artists retailers but the others I found in the two record stores

Old 10-11-2014, 02:34 AM   #217
sickdog
PRODIGAL SUN

sickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkeysickdog iron monkey

not big fan of cassetes but this MF DOOM package looks dope as a fuck....
Old 02-01-2015, 03:18 AM   #218
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venomspyrex visionist five deadly venoms

Can someone help me out on expanding lisy of these sampler cassette tapes? Thank you.
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90539
pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 05:39 PM   #219
MattCoops

MattCoops prodigal sonMattCoops prodigal sonMattCoops prodigal sonMattCoops prodigal sonMattCoops prodigal sonMattCoops prodigal son

I picked up Redman's classic 'Muddy Waters' on tape for 5 bucks.

and I just copped a new cassette from Youtaro, Turn Of Rawtip

First heard about him on a collab he did with Mujo (fellow SP-Forums.com member) called Hypnotized Loops.
MattCoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 07:24 AM   #220
Damon
The DZA

Damon crouching tigerDamon crouching tiger

Selling some of my rare tapes.

Souls Of Mischief 93 still

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161794760153?...84.m1555.l2649

Nortorious B.I.G. Ready To Die (Black Canadian version)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161794771029?...84.m1555.l2649

2Pac Me Against The World

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161794775293?...84.m1555.l2649

Snoop Doggy Dogg Doggystyle

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161794780829?...84.m1555.l2649

De La Soul Buhloone Mind State Canadian promo

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161794790943?...84.m1555.l2649

DOOMSTARKS Victory Laps

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161794794978?...84.m1555.l2649

Abdominal Ab Flex

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/161795072192?...84.m1555.l2649

Damon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2015, 06:32 PM   #221
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I see that rappers are putting out cassette versions sometimes now. I know the cassette was a big part of hip hop beyond just a platform of music but I don't get the vintage appeal of them unlike vinyl.

I used to make heaps of mix TAPES back in the 90's but. Cassettes were cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I was at a Goodwill thrift store yesterday, and I was thinking about this thread. lol They had a small selection of cassette tapes for 50 cents each. Not that many hip hop ones though. Over the years, I've gotten a bunch of CD's from amazon.com and half.com. I like half.com cause they have good deals, and also have fixed prices like amazon.com. Half.com was bought by Ebay some years back. Sellers aren't allowed to sell cassette tapes at the site. Some would still sell them though, but they would get warned if they got caught. lol I think Ebay has been doing more fixed prices lately though than they used to, cause the popularity of the auction thing has gone down some. I read an article about that not that long ago. So maybe some sellers at Ebay would be offering some cassette tapes for a fixed set price, instead of the auction thing?
Is it just me or does this read like a CharlesJones post haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:38 PM   #222
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Price gouging for cassettes on eBay is ridiculous right now. I see singles for $20.00 to $30.00. Albums are even worse.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 04:23 PM   #223
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Get vinyl instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote