news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #11
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I didn't realize I said that I had a big problem with it and that it was that important. I guess that a guy should never ask the weight of a woman's laptop. Have you sent Cilvaringz a pm about this?
what does the weight of a laptop have to do with anything? i've already explained why i don't want to carry a laptop around with me everyday. since i carry my phone around with me everyday it would just make life a lot easier. why would i want to carry my phone AND my laptop around with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
it's a 15" laptop and i'm not carrying it around with me. it doesn't fit in my handbag.

it's not like i wanna go to my friends house and 'casually' open my laptop. i'll need my phone for internet connection anyway so i might as well just check the site on my phone.

you can't deny that it's easier and a lot more convenient to carry a phone around than it is a laptop.

i do not want to carry a laptop around with me on public transport.

do you want me to get mugged? wtf?!
my laptop happens to weigh 6.8 lbs. that's 6.8lbs that i shouldn't have to carry around with me every day. i have to carry enough in my hand bag as it is, i don't want to carry any more weight than i need to. even if my laptop weighed 2 grams, it's 15 fucking inches, it doesn't fit in my handbag!

you've been against the idea since the start of this thread. why? when it doesn't even affect you.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 12-27-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote