news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #1291
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

I seen 5 cm the other day. i liked it. very sad but hopeful tale of the effect love has on a person. its nice when you see a film that you really relate to, its comforting.

i'll check out the ones you mentioned.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 06:51 AM   #1292
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

If you gonna check Ah My Goddess try the OVA first, is only 5 episodes. As for Kimi Ni Todoke is those types of anime where the main character is exaggeratedly shy and doesn't know how to talk to others.

I just DL Wonderful Days (Sky Blue) haven't watched it yet, but I noticed it was made by Korean artists. I've been reading some Korean Manhwa (Manga) on Manga Reader they are good and entertaining. They have skills telling good stories without the manny cliche Japanese manga have been suffering from lately.

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

Last edited by RagnaroK; 04-12-2012 at 06:57 AM.
RagnaroK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:21 AM   #1293
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rewatched evangelion, definitely appreciate it more for the visuals, the kid being so scared makes more sense to me.

i copped teknolyze dvd, looks like some intelligent cyberpunk shit.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:14 AM   #1294
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Been watching Xam'd: Lost Memories, great show.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:16 PM   #1295
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Watched the patlabors, gnar. both real intelligent movies.
Old 05-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #1296
Razorsharp
Take It Personal

Razorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killaRazorsharp shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to Razorsharp Send a message via MSN to Razorsharp Send a message via Yahoo to Razorsharp

currently watching gungrave.. pretty dope... the 1st 10 episodes were a bit slow tho... im on the last 5-7 episodes... gettin good!

Throw Ya W's Up!
Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Razorsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:09 AM   #1297
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

show is dope
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #1298
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Toonami is back in the US btw and if you haven't watched Deadman Wonderland, check it out (although I've never heard the dubs)

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/toonami/index.html
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #1299
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

RagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killaRagnaroK shaolin masta killa

Apparently back on August 25, the Live action movie of Rurouni Kenshin was released on theaters in Japan. Since all of the hollywood failures, I opted to never get hyped for ANY live action movie from a anime/cartoon/comic source. But this looks so good that it can't be helped. The characters are well represented with fitting actors, the fights are fierce and realistic(They don't look exaggerated like other live action movies), yet maintaining its faithfulness to the manga with each characters powers/abilities.

Quote:
Produced by Warner Bros., with actual film production done by Studio Swan, the film was directed by Keishi Ōtomo and stars Takeru Satoh (of Kamen Rider Den-O fame) as Kenshin, Munetaka Aoki as Sanosuke Sagara and Emi Takei as Kaoru.[68] The film was released on August 25, 2012,[69] and the staff "aims to release the film internationally and eventually make a series."

Last edited by RagnaroK; 09-05-2012 at 08:47 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:17 AM   #1300
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Ignoring the utter shit that is RE Retribution, we can finally enjoy a real RE story with Resident Evil Damnation. It was released a couple of days ago and you can search it on torrents now. Apparently this movie could serve as a prequel to RE6, but Im not sure, since I don't have the game yet. I just saw the movie and if you liked Degeneration, then let me tell you Damnation is 20 time better. SERIOUSLY!!!!!. If any of you are real RE fans you most see this ASAP.

Old 10-26-2012, 08:17 PM   #1301
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

Watched some old futury anime called cyber city oedo. Nice if you like your old school shit.
Old 10-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #1302
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

ANY FANS OF NEW SERIES' CODE:BREAKER, BTOOOM!, ZETSUEN NO TEMPEST & PSYCHO-PASS? GIVE EM A CHANCE IF YA HAVENT YET

STREAM LINKS:
http://www.anime44.com/category/codebreaker
http://www.anime44.com/category/psycho-pass
http://www.anime44.com/category/btooom
http://www.anime44.com/category/zetsuen-no-tempest
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:09 AM   #1303
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

On Netflix

Afro Samurai
Afro Samurai: Resurrection
Black Blood Brothers
Blood+
Canaan
Claymore
Darker Than Black
Desert Punk
Eden of the East
Elfen Lied
Ga-Rei-Zero
Guin Saga
Gungrave
Gunslinger Girl
HeatGuy J
High School of the Dead
Jyu-Oh-Sei: Planet of The Best King
Kaze No Stigma
Soul Eater
Speed Grapher
Xamd'd: Lost Memories
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #1304
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

Murder Princess
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #1305
RagnaroK
Strider Hiryu

Rurouni Kenshin 2012 Live Action movie:

Format - AVI
Size - 2.17GB
Torrent - http://kat.ph/rurouni-kenshin-2012-b...-t6951475.html

I downloaded this myself from kickass torrents. The movie got a great quality and it's sub.

Last edited by RagnaroK; 01-13-2013 at 12:14 PM.