news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 12-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

did this space cadet just try to teach a class on what the ego is and why he's not about the ego he's about togetherness yada yada mug fuckin yadah after what I just typed?

laugh both my nostrils off. got dam yo. ima leave you alone. you won
Old 12-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a few brief words is a class to you?

no wonder you dont like long detailed factual videos/links, which i prefer to post, so people get a basic understanding. then after they have. i discuss the topic. but if there not gonna put time in, why should i spoon feed them?

how about the Afrocentric biased spam you post?

thats not spam, cos you post it?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #18
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol I've read the Bible,quaran, tablets, and other thousand paged books you can't pronounce. its filler I ain't reading and bullshit by you that does nothing for me.

you just mad cause I don't want your stress ses. I ain't smoking that shit. I'm used to gratefruit haze and Jack herrer ...sky walker and Jupiter og. get the fuck outah here wiff that weak shit

you need some pussy yo
Old 12-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #19
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam yam controller AKA MASTER SPLINTER View Post
TLR only read ur ego statement.. which is factually so wrong.. waste of time reading the rest of your tilted lines.

if your brain could actually compute what i state, i dont do ego.

ego is auto fail. ego divides, while im all about togetherness.

ego makes you think u know it all. it makes u beLIEve. when i go on tru fax,

so which kind of god, would be looking forward to planet x? when thats bullshit.. any basic research would show u that..which kind of god would be worrying about famine/apocalypse... are those the attributes of a god?
let alone a change in consciousness effecting people in a negative way! true god attributes.

if u spent the time checking information, then you wouldnt have even wrote that line that is in my quote

im still waiting for you to show and prove the false statements u made in KTL

come back to me when your man enough to concede, that you did nothing that you stated

enjoy your night #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam yam controller AKA MASTER SPLINTER View Post
BTW dont hate my new gimmick. wu corp created it. if you wanna change it.. just change user name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
lol I've read the Bible,quaran, thats why u called it by its real name? tablets, do you enjoy reading fiction??and other thousand paged books you can't pronounce. LOL thats why u dont fuck with the i ching? and timewave zero??? its filler I ain't reading and bullshit by you that does nothing for me. right, cutting edge science is bullshit (even tho its stands up to rigorous tests) while you believe the fairy tales in indoctrinated religious books.. smart!

you just mad im not mad? lol your the one who seems mad, im here catching lulz at your responses cause I don't want your stress ses.wtf is that gay shit? I ain't smoking that shit. I'm used to gratefruit WHAT???haze and Jack herrer thats a real nice smoke.. ...sky walker and Jupiter og. get the fuck outah here wiff that weak shit Amnesia haze, is not weak shit, bcn diesal is far from weak,

you need some pussy yo yeah resort to some lame ass physical devil shit,. how godly of you!
ive read all the books you mentioned there, ive actually gone back to original stories that those books contain. check my as above so below thread, where people who dont have an ego, have posted that they have learnt new/real information..

hell ive made countless threads discussing those origins stories..
those same threads you have commented in..

lol at changing reality to suit your own deluded 85% mind

be a good devil and go get pussy.. or drink some liquer.. cause friction with those that know and spread truth, cos thats what your lessons have taught you??

an before u get me quoting 120,. if u can. get in contact with teh god of KTL SAM7. spent many a day being schooled by him on 120..

but ov course. you know better! super ego devil nose

LOL at bob being your supporting class puppet.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #22
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #23
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 12-29-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 12-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If someone was to smash spam masters face in with a brick (which is more of a wish than a theory), he would come on here and tell us about how it's made him more beautiful as a man and how it has made him develop into a more smart and responsive member of the rat-race.

Ratnips would catch aids and tell us about how he now embraces it because he can go and fuck other rodents with aids and not worry about catching it any more.

Splinterchops is such a fucking rat because a rat can lose an eye, get half it's tail chopped off, catch the plague, get burned with oil and still run around like it ain't no thing but a chicken wing.

This is how we see you scurrying through wu-corp at the moment spamyammer...

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:14 AM   #25
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

^^ you sound hurt. wait till i start with the REAL spam

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 06:20 AM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

it took me like 10 minutes and 48 seconds to scroll past this niggas spam and 4 pages worth of his sig content to get to what KERZO wrote. need to get a limit on how many words he can write and put on his sig
Old 12-30-2012, 06:27 AM   #27
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
it took me like 10 minutes and 48 seconds to scroll past this niggas spam and 4 pages worth of his sig content to get to what KERZO wrote. need to get a limit on how many words he can write and put on his sig

im sure your eyes have seen sigs of other active users that are bigger than mine.. but nice to know

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 08:32 AM   #28
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

I've seen sigs bigger than yours?

laffin laffin nostril grabbin

my butt is throbbin

but keep it up

I'm 5 and a half steps away from that screaming sandwich of yours
Old 12-30-2012, 10:17 AM   #29
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

you haz sammiches for me?? dope

you know i put your quote in, when you started fucking with my posts in KTL... whats that saying.. if you cant stand teh heat, get out the kitchen..

the reason u fucked with my posts is cos you got MAD

LOL, if you was to stop editing my posts in ktl, id excuse your devilish ways

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 12:59 PM   #30
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hall of gay.