news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #3766
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Come here big guy...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #3767
Wutangzombie

Wutangzombie Village Idiot

looks like a new track..but Holo's still on his drugstore cowboy shit...why oh why
Wutangzombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #3768
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
New?...

I was just bout to post this

love when the dude gets cut in half

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:01 PM   #3769
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

I got some info for the fans, word from Pro is He and Holo are 12 tracks deep into an album intitled Armour of GOD, just the two of them on the album, Holos idea.

Old 12-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #3770
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Thanks Tec!

- KP -
Old 12-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #3771
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Thanks Tec!
no problem

Old 12-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #3772
Wutangzombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
no problem
Tec, since you hit up Pro, maybe ask him about a potential Holocaust interview here at the WuTang-Corp site. Telling you, fans would love it and he would at least get some exposure.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:27 PM   #3773
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

He already did one before he got locked up...

- KP -
Old 12-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #3774
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangzombie View Post
Tec, since you hit up Pro, maybe ask him about a potential Holocaust interview here at the WuTang-Corp site. Telling you, fans would love it and he would at least get some exposure.
Wu-int should contact Pro Im sure they are friends with him on FB, thats my only contact with him.

Old 12-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #3775
Wutangzombie

Quote:
He already did one before he got locked up...

Yes, ONE interview constructed almost four years ago now, that while interesting and insightful hardly provides any info about his music. From what I've seen the American Poets don't even try to get the word out..obv. I don't know them personally so I can't make character assessments but they just seem so lazy about everything, even their verses. Warcloud is a dope MC I think a brand new interview with Wutang-corp would be an opportunity if nothing else for us to catch up with dude. What do y'all thank?
Old 12-29-2012, 07:57 PM   #3776
Wutangzombie

Ol liquid foot powder foot CHOPPED UP THE BODY
Old 12-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #3777
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutangzombie View Post
I think a brand new interview with Wutang-corp would be an opportunity if nothing else for us to catch up with dude. What do y'all thank?
Although I'm not completely against this idea...all he's pretty much done since the last interview is get locked up...

- KP -
Old 01-16-2013, 03:02 PM   #3778
Wutangzombie

Any updates? What's on the 2013 agenda for Big Warcloud from the L.A. streets rock a time piece, last name Concrete?
Old 01-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #3779
Wutangzombie

ooohhhh chainsaw handsssss where are youuuuuuuuuu
Old 01-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #3780
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

All the Mixed Forest Zone/Silkworm verses in one clip...

Peace...

- KP -