news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-27-2012, 02:23 PM   #10531
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There was a fear among Bills fans in Western New York for years that when Wilson died the team would be sold, and move to a city like L.A, because Wilson's daughters want nothing to do with the team when he passes away, so this does not shock me at all that the Bills would get such a great deal for them, but a shitty one for Buffalo, because they knew they could get away with it.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:18 PM   #10532
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
i guess wee will

i watched the redskins latest game and they were doing pretty much what i said they do. read option offense. a lot of short passes, screens, pitches, reversals, play-action. griffen did have a nice 22 yard TD pass to santana moss to the corner of the end zone. basically their whole offense is predicated on the effectiveness of the run game. RG3 and alfred morris could split the ROTY award.
don't recall myself ever denying the Redskins being a run first team. I'm saying RG actually "can" and "does" throw.

As for last Sundays game, with RG surprisingly hindered with that knee I didn't see a single read-option and the pistol was used sparingly. He did convert a couple 3rd down and longs with impressive throws on the first thrive and another to Pierre Garcon on a post-corner for a long gain when the run game was completely ineffective in the first half. so again lets not act as if he can't throw.
Quote:
besides reggie wayne luck has nothing. no league leading running game like the redskins(just "average"), no elite defense like the seahawks(just "average"), new coach, gutted offensive roster, and he's thrown for over 4,000 yards(something peyton manning or any other rookie has never done) and has his team in the playoffs.

its true that peyton manning wasnt up for ROTY his rookie season. i think the colts only won 5 games that year.
we have a rookie kicker, rookie RB, terrible pass blocking o-line and even worse secondary. Stars like Orakpo, Carriker, Fred Davis are out. Key players like AC, Merrieweather out and been without our #1 reciever for half the year yet Griffin has his team one game away from winning the divison. I would take what Luck has had to work with at reciever over what we've had at that position this season and I could list SEVERAL nfl records Griffin (and the depleted offense he has led) has broken this season.

both QB's have done a very impressive job carrying their teams, I think we can at least agree on that.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 12-28-2012 at 04:02 PM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:12 AM   #10533
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Jaguars left playbooks on players iPads last year when they went to other teams

smh...the team forgot to wipe them before players went to another team so those teams had access to them thru each former player....worst part was the playbooks were updated with practice film. Teams could see how the Jags were preparing for them.

Their current Head Coach Mike Mularkey knew about the problem when he took the job this past off-season, because the Atlanta Falcons had an old Jaguars player on their roster when they faced off against Jacksonville December 15th, 2011 so he fixed the iPad playbook problem this offseason when they hired a coach who enjoyed the benefits of the screw up last year.

That being said, this is hysterical, and it shows exactly why they’re such an inept franchise. How can you forget to get a players playbook back, or in this case to make sure you delete the program from his iPad?

Old 12-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #10534
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

When Art had too much to drink..

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:39 PM   #10535
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Adrian Peterson says he wants to try to qualify for the 2016 Olympics for track

...and thinks he can challenge Usain Bolt

smh: instead of focusing on killing GB today and making it into the playoffs...this is what he's thinking?

Old 12-30-2012, 02:40 PM   #10536
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Eagles should have put Trent Edwards in sooner.

Old 12-30-2012, 04:45 PM   #10537
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LMAO @ the dissapearence of Eagles fans in this thread. must be posting on milk boxes

been a minute since i seen one here
Old 12-30-2012, 05:20 PM   #10538
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hoping AD/AP breaks the rushing record and they get the win. the Bears are too weak for me to want to see them in the playoffs.

i think he only needs 91 more yds as of right now
Old 12-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #10539
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Next week Bears over Lions and Packers over Vikings.
You were right about The Bears, but wrong about The Vikings losing to The Packers, so now The Vikings are going to the playoffs while The Bears will be sitting their sorry asses at home watching us on their T.V!!!!

Old 12-30-2012, 11:27 PM   #10540
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU DALLASS

ol bitch ass faggots

ALFRED MORRIS SHIT ON THEM LIKE NO REDSKIN HAS EVER DONE BEFORE FUUUUCK

voice is gone

manymnay beers have been drank

EAT A DICKA

morris had to gain a ton of yards this week, because next week he'll only have like 59. but it's all good, because the seacocks have taken out the redskins the last 2 times they've been in the playoffs and the time for revenge is now you fucking buttstabbers

suck me beautiful
Old 12-31-2012, 12:28 AM   #10541
check two
N.I.

The Redskins should be grateful that they don't have to play at Seattle, or they wouldn't have had much of a chance.

Old 12-31-2012, 12:57 AM   #10542
hectis
vic

The Seaahawks should be grateful the refs gave them a free win vs The Packers, because other wise they would not be in the playoffs!!!!

Old 12-31-2012, 01:06 AM   #10543
check two
N.I.

lol

Old 12-31-2012, 03:14 AM   #10544
check two
N.I.

Monkey riding a dog to heard goats at halftime show

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...8185--nfl.html

Old 12-31-2012, 03:21 AM   #10545
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default 2012 Playoff Schedule