news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-30-2012, 10:22 AM   #9826
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

yeah shes aiight. needs to sort her hair out though.
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #9827
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
^ really? i loved the ambient over there mate... in a future ima move to birkenhead or bootle, in the north of liverpool
whenever i travel to england i usually get the ferry from belfast to birkenhead. i never really checked out the place. ive just passed through it. but my aunts and uncles and cousins live there.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #9828
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
Fixed

thankyou! i knew i fucked up my sentance, glad you took off a day from your mafia activities to come onto wu corp, to fix my post. much appreciation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
yeah shes aiight. needs to sort her hair out though.
NO!!!

her hair looks fucking sick!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

ratty mayonnaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:31 AM   #9829
ratty mayonnaise

ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ratty mayonnaise Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
whenever i travel to england i usually get the ferry from belfast to birkenhead. i never really checked out the place. ive just passed through it. but my aunts and uncles and cousins live there.

when u come over here, where do you stay? around liverpool, or elsewhere?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #9830
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by spam yam controller AKA MASTER SPLINTER View Post
when u come over here, where do you stay? around liverpool, or elsewhere?
on holiday a few times but mostly when i was younger. i cant really remember it because i was young. i went to london a few times
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:56 AM   #9831
ratty mayonnaise

thought you might still come here every year or so..but you dont

lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 11:12 AM   #9832
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
thankyou! i knew i fucked up my sentance, glad you took off a day from your mafia activities to come onto wu corp, to fix my post. much appreciation.

NO!!!

her hair looks fucking sick!
well, you started talking about mazes and it naturally came to mind.

and stop being such a kiss ass, her hair looks like some late 90s rave fuckery. like a bunch of spiders having a meeting on her head.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #9833
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lolz

the dreads lasted about a month and it was two years ago.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:18 AM   #9834
ratty mayonnaise

if u havent seen the pics of girls ive posted, that i dated.. lol i love wild fucked up hair.

it shows the person has character. and doesnt give a fuck about what other people (society) thinks..

hate copies,

prefer originals.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 11:40 AM   #9835
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

whats your hair like now trixx?

Quote:
if u havent seen the pics of girls ive posted, that i dated.. lol i love wild fucked up hair.

it shows the person has character. and doesnt give a fuck about what other people (society) thinks..

hate copies,

prefer originals.
stop being pretentious.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:54 AM   #9836
ratty mayonnaise

im not being pretentious, tru fax.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #9837
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wavey with fringe

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #9838
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

What's a fringe luv?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
wavey with fringe
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #9839
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
wavey with fringe
Sounds like it would suit you hun

Im glad i ditched my peroxide mullet a few years back.
Old 12-30-2012, 01:32 PM   #9840
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fringe is what The British, and I think most other countries in Europe call what he in the States call bangs.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote