news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 12-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #301
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

FFT, keep your head up dawg.

They stay skeemin, but can't keep you down.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #302
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
FFT, keep your head up dawg.

They stay skeemin, but can't keep you down.

cant believe i pressed play

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #303
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao, scientists have been asked to study the DNA of Newtown school killer Adam Lanza to see if he has an 'evil' gene that led him to carry out the massacre.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-murderer.html

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:47 PM   #304
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

blood, did you check the cbs video i posted on the page before, where they confirm a second shooter has been arrested?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 09:48 PM   #305
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #306
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I checked it Sole, strange the media has suddenly stopped reporting about the 2nd and 3rd shooters. There's a video interview somewhere of one of the surviving pupils who said after the event he was walked out of the school and saw a guy in cuffs on the floor.

Driver of a van wearing a dark jacket and wearing a black ski mask spotted outside school on 19th December...

http://www.rhobserver.com/13917/red-...-of-white-van/

Also Adam Lanza was pretty much non-existent for the past 3 years...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 12-29-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #307
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

but all of these facts, dont mean shit to the general public, as its not covered or talked about as much as ban guns, and all that other shit..

very similar to other events

ie oklahoma, reports of multiple bombs, going off inside the building,, local news reporting the bombs,hearing the bombs,. once the 'official' version by the govt comes out.. the reports of all witnesses that dont go with the official line are dropped..

its repeated over and over, in every major incident..

i always think.. its so easy for the govt to prove their version of events..

Release video footage.. miraculously EVERY event, (from WTC Oklahome, to Dianna's death, to 9/11, they never release any solid video footage. instead!! the cctv always seems to be not working! rofls.. and the masses still carry on like drones on auto pilot

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 06:09 AM   #308
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

thanks for teh video

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 06:35 AM   #309
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

please tell us more spamoof, I think about 30,000 words should just about do it.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #310
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

whats the point? it wont sink into your autopiloted drone mind

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #311
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Soul is siding with the NRA?

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #312
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

LOL Robert, what gave you that idea??

id be with teh NRA ONLY, if they got rid of the guns that teh govt and all its departments have... then once the govt agencies have got rid of their WMD's. id expect teh people, to get their own back on said govts.

but my thoughts are....

The U.N. Voted 133-0 for their small arms treaty on Christmas eve. http://www.nagr.org/HillaryUN2012.aspx?pid=fb20

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 10:25 AM   #313
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

I love Sloths, they get such a bad rep, for being lazy animals.. but they are far from lazy.. the leaves they eat, contain toxic elements, they are not slow lazy creatures, its the fact that their bodies take a long time to process the toxins they eat...causes them to conserve energy.

Which im sure you already knew..

Robert do you have a folder/cloud where one could view the pics you took while at teh Galapagos Islands?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 12-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #314
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Awwww rodent-chops is tryna make a new friend. Offer him some cheese robert and he's all yours.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 02:30 PM   #315
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote