news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-25-2012, 08:27 PM   #4171
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First of all People in tag teams call the other person the Marty Jannetty of the team, because when the Rockers broke up Shawn went on to become a Hall of Famer, and one of the best of all time, and second Marty Jannetty wishes he had the singles career the Miz had/ is having.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #4172
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
By the way, I copy and pasted that last message from a wrestler on facebook lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #4173
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wade Barrett is the new intercontinental champion!!!! I don't knpw when the last time a person from the U.S was intercontinental champion, or U.S champion!!!! xD

Old 12-31-2012, 03:42 AM   #4174
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

did that happen on smackdown?

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:43 AM   #4175
hectis
Vic

Nope on this Monday's Raw; which was taped.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:35 PM   #4176
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 04:51 PM   #4177
hectis
Vic

So John Cena, the WWE superstar that sucks, is going to be on the cover of Fruity Pebbles boxes, and let me say this; who ever is the president of Post Cereals should either be let go, or demoted. Not, because they have John Cena on the cover of their cereal I think that's a great idea, and will probably make them money, but because they should have done this years ago when The Rock, The WWE superstar that wrestles about two times a year, yet gets a title shot, first made fun of Cena, and called him Fruity Pebbles over I think two years ago!!!!

Old 01-07-2013, 04:57 PM   #4178
check two
N.I.

I could have sworn that I read this from somebody on facebook lol

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 05:02 PM   #4179
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I could have sworn that I read this from somebody on facebook lol
hahahaha

Old 01-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #4180
hectis
Vic

ADR won the world heavyweight title yesterday; which will be seen this Friday on Smackdown. I found this out of course via the internet as I do every week with Smackdown (unless it is live that week), but what's funny is it was the WWE that leaked this, like they were saying we know you're not going to watch this show, or you're just going to read what happens days before it airs, so let us beat the other websites to the punch.

Old 01-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #4181
check two
N.I.

That intro and his character is irritating.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #4182
hectis
Vic

Kamala is said to be going to The WWE Hall of Fame!!!!

Old 01-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #4183
check two
N.I.

And King Kong Bundy?

Quote:
Old 01-16-2013, 03:31 AM   #4184
hectis
Vic

Not sure about him, but why is he not in it yet?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:15 PM   #4185
check two
N.I.

Is Brad Maddox the next big thing?

Quote: