news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-02-2013, 05:58 PM   #181
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

don't forget to post your videos here.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:37 PM   #182
Obey
Fuck your respect

Obey shaolin monk

Unless terribly designed every house apartment or unit has some sort of ventilation, i wouldnt be suprised if it has to be this way due to health regulations. With this said, being an ex tradesman, ive never witnessed a home without it. For example where im living atm has little slits on the wall just under the ceiling. We also have ducted heating and cooling. It could be supernatural, but you first have to eliminate all possibilities as most supernatural occurrences are in the form of spirits and or ghosts

Posted from Wutang-corp.com App for Android
Cause battlin' me is like fightin' a gorilla in a phone booth
Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #183
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know what a fucking vent looks like. I've decorated my own flat so I know there aren't any vents in my bedroom or living. No vents, no slits. You live in Australia, what is common in Australian homes isn't commonplace in English homes. just like what's common in the US isn't commonplace over here.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:47 PM   #184
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Unless terribly designed every house apartment or unit has some sort of ventilation, i wouldnt be suprised if it has to be this way due to health regulations. With this said, being an ex tradesman, ive never witnessed a home without it. For example where im living atm has little slits on the wall just under the ceiling. We also have ducted heating and cooling. It could be supernatural, but you first have to eliminate all possibilities as most supernatural occurrences are in the form of spirits and or ghosts

Posted from Wutang-corp.com App for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
If you really think it's just normal household dust, I dare any one of you to film dust, any kind of dust you like. Make sure that it's at least 2 metres off the ground and it stays afloat at the same height for more than 30 secs like in my first video.

Why don't you post a video of the dirt from your vents?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-02-2013 at 11:58 PM.
Old 01-03-2013, 12:24 AM   #185
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

try it with dirt from any vent you like and post it here.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #186
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They fly off when you burn incense.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:59 AM   #187
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i haven't burned any incense sticks for at least 10 years.

i stick to scented oils and candles now. and i don't light them often, maybe about 5 times a year.

and no, no candles were lit or any oils burning when i filmed those things.

try what you said and film it. post the video here.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #188
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

No, I have far too much masturbating to do to waste my time filming that stupid shit.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-03-2013, 01:09 AM   #189
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you're using this thread for masturbation material?

Decipher, son.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #190
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Now I am.

Old 01-03-2013, 11:05 AM   #191
Ensō
I'm your Huckleberry

Ensō grasshopper

Taint particles
Wash your ass!
Ensō is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #192
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

jeez you guys are totes hilar!

Decipher, son.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #193
Obey
Fuck your respect

Obey shaolin monk

I don't have dirt in my vents lol get angry
Cause battlin' me is like fightin' a gorilla in a phone booth
Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #194
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

try it with any kind of dirt you like and post it here.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #195
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

try it with any kind of dirt you think it is and post it here.

Decipher, son.