news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 12-24-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina drunken mastainfinite vagina drunken masta
Default rip capital steez

he committed suicide today

rip

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #2
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

shit man, unexpected. At least more ppl will recognize the pro era crew now, sad but true. r.i.p steez

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GUESS HES NOT A X-MAS TYPE OF GUy

I ACTUALLY PREFER HIM OVER JOEY, AND DOWNLOADED THIS MIXTAPE WAY BACK HE LIKES THE MADLIB DOOM BEATS
http://indy.livemixtapes.com/mixtape...orruption.html

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #4
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just based off of the looks of that vid, it looks like he's near 30. Surprised he was 19.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dude looks/acts like soul's and food for thought's love child.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 05:08 AM   #6
Willis
85 %ER

Willis shaolin monk

Damn that sucks man. He was awesome on survival tactics, thought he was one of the up and coming rappers for the future. RIP.
Willis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

heard his mixtape and decided that we lost a real talented rapper, probably better than Joey . either way, this is sad

RIP
Old 01-03-2013, 01:46 AM   #8
VallKano
Veteran Member

VallKano shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to VallKano

not impressed, r.i.p. though
VallKano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:43 PM   #9
corky831
Veteran Member

corky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of furycorky831 fist of fury

this truly saddened me.....i thought him and Joey and CJ coulda been a nasty trio in the game. I'd like to say RIP, but honestly it upsets me when someone takes their own life. So young, so sad. You will be missed