news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-03-2013, 02:41 AM   #1
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default so let's get this straight.....2013

Ghostface Killah "Twelve Reasons to Die" -- plus Supreme Clientele: Blue & Cream

Date: march 19

Raekwon "FILA" -- plus Lost Jewelry EP

Date: 2nd quarter 2013

AZ "Doe or Die 2"

Date: early 2013

Action Bronson "Saab Stories" -- plus VICE debut album

Date: TBA

Earl Sweatshirt "Doris"

GZA "Dark Matter"

Talib Kweli ''Prisoner Of Conscious"

Date: February 2013

Prodigy and Alchemist "Albert Einstein"

Date: march 12

Inspectah Deck, 7L & Esoteric "CZARFACE"

Date: February 19

Ill Bill "Grimy Awards"

Date: January 29

Ras Kass "Barmageddon"

Date: January 8

The Godfathers

Killah Priest "The Psychic World of Walter Reed"

Ice Cube "Everything's Corrupt"

danny brown, tyler the creator, french montana, drake, jay z, eminem, andre 3000 and a bunch of others are also dropping albums this year, but I don't care about them, so look it up yourself
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

going to be another great year for HipHop.

Also Danny Brown is dope as fuck.
Old 01-03-2013, 10:21 AM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Id like to meet the people looking forward to a kweli album. I can only imagine how astoundingly dull their lives must be.

The doris album will be crazy, also earlwolf is dropping as well as tylers 3rd solo.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:29 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So let me get this straight....

Inspectah deck is doing an album with 2 white guys?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:58 AM   #5
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also got these coming out this year that should be good...

Dilated Peoples - Directors of Photography
Alchemist & Evidence - Step Brothers
Swollen Members - Beautiful Death Machine

Think there is meant to be a Heavy Metal Kings 2 coming out this year and a new Eminem album (not gonna expect anything good to avoid inevitable dissapointment lol) Out the ones listed I'm looking forward to the Grimy Awards & Dark Matter. Hoping that 12 Reasons To Die turns out good too!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #6
Young Gun
The Third Eye

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

Another release slated for 2013: CANNIBAL OX

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #7
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Inspectah deck is doing an album with 2 white guys?
yeah, but they usually make dope music, so whats the problem, are you a racist?

or is Rebel INS supposably a racist?
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:01 PM   #8
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

esoteric sucks.
fuck that white bastard.

but deck has NO EAR for beats, so he needs help.

just wait for the esotericless version that i hope will be made.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:14 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
yeah, but they usually make dope music, so whats the problem, are you a racist?

or is Rebel INS supposably a racist?
He does call 'em whiteys on record, jus' sayin'/.

Don't forget the new Wu-Tang Clan Alb....Ya know what, forget it. Never happening.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:22 PM   #10
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

whats the deal with godfathers? correct me if im wrong but werent they saying it was basicaly finished this time last year??
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 05:27 PM   #11
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
whats the deal with godfathers? correct me if im wrong but werent they saying it was basicaly finished this time last year??
no. I've been checking his twitter and that's the next album he's releasing, but he didn't want to rush it. it's def dropping this year, though. him and G Rap have been recording on the regular. after that, it's The Sexorcist 2, Thug Music, and Death Rap 2. but right now, it's the Godfathers

also, Jus Allah (MMA) and RA the Rugged Man (Legends Never Die) are releasing their albums
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM   #12
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lmao at anyone waiting for a Talib kweli, az, czar face, gza, Ill bill and ras kass album.....hahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:56 PM   #13
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"Genesis" was sick so AZ will be anticipated, GZA will put me to sleep about space, Czarface will be interesting but Im loving "Cement 3s", Grimey Awards production line-up & guest spots are ridiculous.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:33 PM   #14
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just give me the killah priest album and ill be happy
Old 01-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lmao at anyone waiting for a Talib kweli, az, czar face, gza, Ill bill and ras kass album.....hahahahahahahahahhaahahahaha
I agree with some of those, but what's wrong with Talib Kweli? He's the type of rapper that puts out album/mixtapes every 2 years.

2007 Eardrum - This record is great.
2010 Revolutions Per Minute - which was a good album, but not nearly as good as the first RE album)
2011 Gutter Rainbows - Had some good tracks, but overall I didn't like it. Most of his fans were glad with the record tho.
2011 Habits of the Heart - I listened to this once, so I can't really judge the album, but from what I've heard I thought it was average.