news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 11-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #7651
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i fast past the hunger pains knowledge gains higher plains of consciousness listen as a prophet spits Apocalypse it's obvious acknowledgement of life beyond these devils acomplishments

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 PM   #7652
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Land lane time prime sidewinder running thru flicks
Moonwalker shaking bacon shift thru the woods like a LA Laker
Even if you got stars in Orbit like Kobe and Dwight
You still had to fire Mike Brown like a Comet/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #7653
Aclikyano
Ny's Underground MC

Aclikyano grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Aclikyano Send a message via MSN to Aclikyano

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
Land lane time prime sidewinder running thru flicks
Moonwalker shaking bacon shift thru the woods like a LA Laker
Even if you got stars in Orbit like Kobe and Dwight
You still had to fire Mike Brown like a Comet/
hungry hippopatomus rapping garbage U trash, a gasping goblin at that..
it happened, a problem, a fact, shit collapses under attack, hit constant..
gobble, your trapped, Veteran monster, Im better, stomping w/slaps..
that weak, dont need no heat, you wobble like crap grapples yr ass

-> ACTLIKEYOUKNOW / ACLIKYANO (3-4-2004)
Now AtotheC
Aclikyano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:14 AM   #7654
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

weable wobble like a bobble when i slap heads & disciples act like you kno oh yo didn't get the memo demo flows that clog ya arteries like cholesterol saturated phat fo you pesky hoes

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #7655
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

deaden ops don't need Google to have knowledge, just ready execute cha please disease freed bream needed greed indeed, what tangle web weave in the gambit roll the dice i skulls in the vice gripping thrice
nicer than the solar radiation ya soaking in, dying of skin cancer within/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 11-10-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-14-2012, 01:22 PM   #7656
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

honeys wobble and bobble when i drop the gospel
word to ya mother i smother her nostrils and tonsils

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
MosHigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #7657
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Attack wit lobbed troops, toxic spewed that burns on contact
Smash curbs flat with green toes, penicillin tones and lit bones turn my palms black
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #7658
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

opting to use the option to two time it blacking those ops
in props my mops and glow most flows like unopened emails in ya gmail trying think linking me is like simple code in html you can go to hell/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #7659
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

decipher the gel slick wit that i perpell
the money shots i drop succeed where other's fail

"Kiss the pyramid...experiment wit high explosives. I slap box wit Jesus....lick shots at Joseph." - GFK (Daytona 500)
Old 12-23-2012, 01:20 AM   #7660
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by moshigh View Post
decipher the gel slick wit that i perpell
the money shots i drop succeed where other's fail
mail in balls to the wall, backyard brawling sluttery culenary emcee cuttery chopping heads on paques they ain't award just discording g-minor when y'all just c-mionrs trying get down my a-timing/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #7661
kush

kush grasshopper

choas what you know about the art of rhyming sheeps get slaughtered in the face of lions
your a paganist lord your lying u get pimped slapped in face make u shit out your hymen
kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 10:01 AM   #7662
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

sandbox your black ops think this is live on your tv box,
get played and broke just like ya xbox after trying do a 360/
spit with me never against me if you can't spell don't bother to check for errors
when your best ideas already got aborted and extort for nothing at all/
i knock live out the box, snotboxes get decked and dusted smogged out and busted rollerrink wanna be 80s babies were still just a dream before mechanized machine lyrically was even a reality/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 12-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #7663
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
wanna be 80s babies were still just a dream before mechanized machine lyrically was even a reality/
breathe sporadically, fast defeats depressed madly by black keys
stabbed repeatedly,
feel the wrath of hands and feet as this master bleeds on the path to past cities
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:00 AM   #7664
MosHigh
Eternal Member

MosHigh crouching tiger

^^

facilities get rushed when the kush get crushed and puffed into oblivion
there are no remedies for the injuries when skulls get stuffed by this Simian

Old 01-03-2013, 08:10 PM   #7665
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MosHigh View Post
^^

facilities get rushed when the kush get crushed and puffed into oblivion
there are no remedies for the injuries when skulls get stuffed by this Simian
open up minds like a can of alluminum emcees are crooked ides working minds broken padlocked spines choke change drift into my lanes i break game out cha rampage and watch it go away like its pompay/

NON IGNORANT...