news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

View Poll Results: Favorite Second Wave Wu Solo?
Tical 2000 8 13.56%
Bobby Digital In Stereo 10 16.95%
The Pillage 15 25.42%
Blackout! 3 5.08%
Beneath The Surface 12 20.34%
Nigga Please 4 6.78%
Golden Arms Redemption 1 1.69%
Immobilarity 1 1.69%
Uncontrolled Substance 5 8.47%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2013, 03:44 AM   #16
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
He's not a general and never will be. I don't care what RZA or that faggy interview says. Shut the fuck up.
It really does not matter what any Wu Tang fan says about the issue if Rza, the leader of the Wu Tang, said that he is than he is; regardless of how anyone feels about it

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:46 AM   #17
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin10304 View Post
Liquid Swords as the 2nd round pick.
Are you saying Liquid Swords based on the fact it was Gza's second solo album?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:06 AM   #18
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"He's not a general and never will be. I don't care what RZA or that faggy interview says. Shut the fuck up"

You seem to have a personal vendetta against Cap, but who gives a fuck, the man who started Wu says hes a general, who obviously has the most authority in the matter & theres nothing you can do to take away Cap's general status lol.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 09:06 AM   #19
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
It's cool that y'all dig that album, but can you further explain why you chose that album over others? That's what makes this thread interesting y'know! lol
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:55 PM   #20
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

beneath the surface and the pillage

two classics of just straight grimy shit with ill wordplay

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:19 PM   #21
lx427sc

lx427sc grasshopper

W

Last edited by lx427sc; 09-14-2014 at 09:08 AM.
lx427sc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:26 PM   #22
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Where's the love for Immobilarity?
Old 01-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #23
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
I do like that album and always championed it also love BTS. In Stereo has something I can put a finger on tho, just superior
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:56 PM   #24
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

BTS is the only second wave album that I didn't feel dissapointed by after I first heard it. NP comes second.

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:10 PM   #25
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Uncontrolled Substance
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:17 PM   #26
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
you honestly think that album is the best of the bunch?

i went with the pillage.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:39 PM   #27
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

In Stereo, Redemption & The Pillage!!!
Old 01-06-2013, 07:00 PM   #28
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd take BTS even over Clientele. But probably only because I like Gza a lot more than Ghost. Clientele is admittedly probably the "better" album. Pillage is one of the best Wu solos too. It's actually a pretty good list of albums there.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #29
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
I'd take BTS even over Clientele. But probably only because I like Gza a lot more than Ghost. Clientele is admittedly probably the "better" album. Pillage is one of the best Wu solos too. It's actually a pretty good list of albums there.

No yeah these are all good albums I think personally Ive listened to U-Gods and Pillage the least but they definitely grew on me But Supreme to me is far and away better than any of these and GFK>>Gza to me
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #30
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

production wise: the pillage (every beat is a banger on this album)

Lyrically: Beneath the surface (Gza at the/near the top of his game)

Honorable Mention: Immobilarity ( Whether people admit it or not this was raekwons flow at its best....yes better than ironman)
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote