news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-06-2013, 01:38 AM   #10756
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
you sound mad.
and you sound butthurt over nothing because you just a had a knee jerk reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Maybe some are over reacting, but Golden State does have a pretty good team!!!!
They have a good but very young squad with a bright future, but I don't see them even getting out of the first round THIS season.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:54 AM   #10757
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I did? Some people are just so INTENSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:08 AM   #10758
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post

They have a good but very young squad with a bright future, but I don't see them even getting out of the first round THIS season.
Depends on whom they play in round one; if they make it to the playoffs.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:05 AM   #10759
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Why isn't Michael Redd on a team right now? If he wouldn't have had bad injury problems, he would have been one of the top scorers for several years in a row.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 08:33 AM   #10760
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Why isn't Michael Redd on a team right now? If he wouldn't have had bad injury problems, he would have been one of the top scorers for several years in a row.
"If he wouldn't have had bad injury problems" You answered your question.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:50 AM   #10761
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Olympiq is one of the realest dudes on here and he speaks the truth. Warriors aren't going to the finals and they probably won't make it outta the first round. Clippers are going to the finals and i think it's gonna be the Clippers and Knicks in the finals. If Miami is trying to go to the finals, they need to play better than what they've been doing because they haven't been looking impressive. Their rebounding sucks and they need a center. Their bench hasn't played well so far. I still wouldn't sleep on Oklahoma. I would like to see Oklahoma and the Clippers play each other in the playoffs. One of those teams is gonna be in the finals.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #10762
check two
N.I.

^^
Yeah you are solid in your picks, such as the Giants vs Steelers in this year's Super Bowl. And you talk trash about the Rockets? I think they have been doing better than what people thought for sure with that roster, especially being in the toughest division. If they would be in some east divisions, they would be in first place right now. Wait till they get some more guys to replace the D leagers.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 11:42 AM   #10763
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't care about your ignorant comments. I never said the Giants and Steelers are gonna be in the super bowl idiot. And i don't care that you like the Rockets. They aren't gonna win any championships. How do you figure the Warriors are gonna win the division when they got their asses whipped last night by the Clippers 115-89? They aren't going anywhere and i don't care that they're doing well. They'll probably do just good enough to make the playoffs and get beat in the first round. Who else do they have besides Stephen Curry, David Lee, Jarrett Jack? The Clippers are loaded with a lot of good players and that's why i see them going to the finals.
Old 01-06-2013, 11:43 AM   #10764
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Why are you asking about Michael Redd? He's washed up and injury prone. He should've been outta the league when Milwaukee let him go.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:06 PM   #10765
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Chris MVP Paul just clowned those pretenders. lol @ the over-reactionary faggots in this thread
U SHOULD GIVE THEM A BREAK THERE DOING BETTER THAN EXPECTeD

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #10766
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't care about your ignorant comments. I never said the Giants and Steelers are gonna be in the super bowl idiot. And i don't care that you like the Rockets. They aren't gonna win any championships. How do you figure the Warriors are gonna win the division when they got their asses whipped last night by the Clippers 115-89? They aren't going anywhere and i don't care that they're doing well. They'll probably do just good enough to make the playoffs and get beat in the first round. Who else do they have besides Stephen Curry, David Lee, Jarrett Jack? The Clippers are loaded with a lot of good players and that's why i see them going to the finals.
Quote:
The Redskins stink and i won't be watching them anymore. I feel bad for Robert Griffin because the offensive line sucks. Defense sucks too. Griffin got sacked several times against Pittsburgh. Atlanta won't be undefeated for long and when they make the playoffs, they'll lose in the first round like they always do. Giants will be back in the super bowl and i hope they win. I think the super bowl will be Pittsburgh against the Giants. LOL@Cleveland beating San Diego last week 7-6 hahahahahahahaha. Browns offense is so pitiful. I know the Browns and Ravens game is gonna be televised tomorrow and i won't be watching.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 PM   #10767
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Alright i said the Giants and Steelers are gonna be in the super bowl. So what. Sometimes people's predictions don't happen.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:19 PM   #10768
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Why are you so angry? You sound really hostile today, you seem like those angry black women that you talk about lol The Warriors had beat the Clippers twice this year before that last game, if I recall. It's not far fetched that they could win the division, or the Lakers if they get it together. There is still plenty of time, it's not even the half way point. How many divisions are already wrapped up? You're acting ridiculous. Spurs

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #10769
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

LOL@i sound angry hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not mad. If i sound mad, i apologize. You sure the Warriors beat the Clippers twice already? I don't remember that. First game that Oklahoma and Houston played last month since the James Harden trade and Oklahoma blew them out, was that game in Oklahoma or Houston?
Old 01-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #10770
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Warriors might win their division
They might? So basically you're saying nothing.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote