news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-05-2013, 12:54 PM   #10576
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Olympiq dissing Dirty Knowledge hahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah i noticed he hasn't said anything about the Giants LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:44 PM   #10577
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Doug Marrone has agreed to leave Syracuse and become the coach of the Buffalo Bills. He went 25-25 in four seasons at Syracuse.

Marrone takes over a Bills team that has not had a winning record since 2004, when it finished 9-7, and has missed the playoffs for 13 straight seasons -- the NFL's longest active drought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:06 PM   #10578
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Has there ever been a more boring commentating duo than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 03:14 PM   #10579
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Doug Marrone has agreed to leave Syracuse and become the coach of the Buffalo Bills. He went 25-25 in four seasons at Syracuse.

Marrone takes over a Bills team that has not had a winning record since 2004, when it finished 9-7, and has missed the playoffs for 13 straight seasons -- the NFL's longest active drought.
You should hear The Bills fans reaction, like I don't think I heard one good one yet, and it's, because they feel The Bills made this hire to save money, and they probably are right.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 04:04 PM   #10580
check two
N.I.

OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis might be a new duo team on ESPN.

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 05:10 PM   #10581
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
OJ Simpson and Ray Lewis might be a new duo team on ESPN.
No. ESPN would never hire O.J. Simpson. Assuming he's not in jail anyway. Is he still in jail?
Old 01-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #10582
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
No. ESPN would never hire O.J. Simpson. Assuming he's not in jail anyway. Is he still in jail?
Yeah I think for the rest of his life

Old 01-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #10583
check two
N.I.

Everybody's injured in this game

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #10584
check two
N.I.

Why didn't they take Griffin out of the game a lot earlier?

Quote:
Old 01-06-2013, 06:10 PM   #10585
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

bring on SPARTYcus
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:58 PM   #10586
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ALL HAIL MICHAEL VICKITH THE 2ND

THE GREAT FALSE KING OF D.C.

HE CAME HE SAW HE BITCHED OUT N CRIED AND SAID HE GOT HURT EARLY TO MAKE UP FOR HIS SOFT PLAY

MEANWHILE RUSSELL WILSON THE GOD WAS RUNNING PASSED LYNCH MAKING HELLACIOUS BONE CRUSHING THUNDEROUS BLOCKS EN ROUTE TO TOUCHDOWNS

HELMET CRACKING!!!

**SHUDDERS**

SOFT ASS NIGGAS LIKE RG3 [NOT ALFRED MORRIS WHO IS A FLORIDA STUD]

HAVE NO ROOM IN THE NFL WHERE GODS LIKE ELI MANNING HOIST TROPHIES AMONGST SMALL MEN AS A TRUE GIANT

JUST LIKE THE SAN FRANNIES WILL FALL NEXT WEEK TO THE MIGHTY AARON RODGERS WHO IS GROWING BACK A MASSIVE MUSTACHE AS I TYPE

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAy

BE BACK NEXT WEEK TO LAUGH AT NINERS LOSERS HA HA

THERE CAN ONLY BE 1 KING

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #10587
hectis
Vic

What do you call a "King" whose team doesn't even make it to the playoffs?

Old 01-07-2013, 03:22 PM   #10588
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Thats the retard in him speaking.

I TOLD YOU THE GIANTS WERE NOT MAKING THE PLAY OFFS.

What a sore loser.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:23 PM   #10589
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Has there ever been a more boring commentating duo than Joe Buck and Troy Aikman?
Chris Collinsworth
Old 01-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #10590
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

The silence after this past weekends games...Ben your lucky u don't get the Seahawks next week lol

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote