news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #16
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
you fail to grasp or remember anything i say..
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #17
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i blame your low attention span, and gmo foods

but hey..

keep bragging about making baseless paper

look back when ur older.. think of the hours wasted living you life/dream of working

do you robbie

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:01 PM   #18
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Exactly
HEARD THIS GUYS SON MADE A ALBUM WITH GUILTy

Old 01-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #19
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

Quote:
i blame your low attention span, and gmo foods

but hey..

keep bragging about making baseless paper

look back when ur older.. think of the hours wasted living you life/dream of working

do you robbie

LOL ^

coming from someone who made his money / investments in natural gas and now wants to scream about how bad capitalism is

face it - you want to "belong" to some group or entity.

Maybe I'll create the World Yam Federation and appoint you as chairman.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 01:32 AM   #20
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
thats story is heavily tilted.. trying to show we caused no disruption, but we closed bullring down for over 2 hours 30 mins.. day was epic, we shut down 3 starbucks, hsbc, nero, tescos!, bhs, topman, bullring center, we raided the international convention centre!

Easily the most rowdy? limit pushing Flash mob event ive ever been to.,. shit we got a way with was fucking crazy
wow, you must be so proud!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:40 AM   #21
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

LOL imagine being in your 30's doing this shit

Talk about running away from adulthood

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 04:20 AM   #22
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's the reason for the masks! They're embarrased at how lame their 'protests' actually are, and still nothing was achieved in the war against corporate tax dodgers, however hundreds of innocent shoppers had their day ruined because of some faggot, soap dodgers!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:10 PM   #23
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

i always thought that mathematicians experienced in game theory should run the banks. basicly people with high intelligence, not people with high ambition.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:48 PM   #24
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahaha a bunch of fuckwits managed to disrupt a few shops for a couple of hours and soul thinks it's some momentous event...

Quote:
im sure you agree with all of this., but you keep playing your character on wu corp
Here is my response via my evil corporate devices...

Nothing like taking a pic on your Samsung Galaxy S3 of giving someone the finger via your iPad which you also took a picture on of giving the same person the finger on your Laptop....just think of how many 3rd world peoples lives this process took to reach absolution.

Plus without greedy corporations robbing people by not paying taxes to bring down the cost of technology I would've had to have used a tracing of a hand drawn picture that I saw of you on a wall while living in a cave which I would need to get delivered to you by carrier pigeon.

*BONG*

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:39 AM   #25
FatherSl!me
King Fuckhead

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ lol. The dweeb has a point