news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 01-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #871
hydro990

hydro990 Village Idiot
Send a message via AIM to hydro990 Send a message via Yahoo to hydro990

MW3, F1 race stars and Madden 13

we walk the road we pave-Gza

hydro990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 02:28 AM   #872
VORTEX

Ninja Gaiden 2, re-run before getting the 3rd Ninja Gaiden!
Old 01-07-2013, 11:28 AM   #873
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Quote:
Originally Posted by VORTEX View Post
Don't expect too much from ng3, its pretty poor compared to the rest
shaolinsword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:37 AM   #874
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Enchanted, golden abyss for ps vita

https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...prod-by-king-h

^^^^^^^specter op
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 12:06 PM   #875
VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Don't expect too much from ng3, its pretty poor compared to the rest
damn... gameplay- or storyline wise?? i got nothing but LOVE for the 1st and 2nd NG, the 2nd being my fav. Weapons, combo's and storyline! I'm an old head tho' used to game NG on the sega, still got that shit packed away somewhere.

yo the cover and everything looked promising tho'. thought they would take the game to a whole new level with the 3rd. LOL..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Enchanted, golden abyss for ps vita
how would you rate the Vita vs. the psp?.. Still rocking the psp & tactic games like "Tactics Ogre".. fun game, graphics is like some 90's shit. haha.
Been thinking bout gettin' the Vita!
Old 01-07-2013, 12:38 PM   #876
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The vita is lightyears better than the PSP..it's pretty much a handheld ps3...I kid u not

^^^^^^^specter op
Old 01-07-2013, 12:44 PM   #877
VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
The vita is lightyears better than the PSP..it's pretty much a handheld ps3...I kid u not
Dope! haha thought as much, the psp is pretty much outdated on the current marked
Old 01-07-2013, 02:06 PM   #878
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Yessir

^^^^^^^specter op
Old 01-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #879
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son

Quote:
damn... gameplay- or storyline wise?? i got nothing but LOVE for the 1st and 2nd NG, the 2nd being my fav. Weapons, combo's and storyline! I'm an old head tho' used to game NG on the sega, still got that shit packed away somewhere.

yo the cover and everything looked promising tho'. thought they would take the game to a whole new level with the 3rd. LOL..
Both. I would still recommend it but compared to the other titles in the series, it sucks
Old 01-11-2013, 01:56 AM   #880
VORTEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
Both. I would still recommend it but compared to the other titles in the series, it sucks
Aight i'll keep this in mind, thanks for the heads up!
Old 01-11-2013, 09:59 AM   #881
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Ninja Gaiden 3 is the definition of garbage. I'm a hardcore NG gamer. When I played that installment I could not believe my eyes; the gameplay is trash, the combatsystem did not improve, instead they made it worse. Can't believe I was hyped for this game after the announcement.

Ninja Gaiden 3 is the biggest disappointment in the last couple of years. They were the king when it came to combat. The game is a 2/10 at best.

Graveyard shifter was right. PS Vita shits on PSP. The only problem is the games, PSP had lots of ports and exclusives, PS Vita will get there in time.
Old 01-12-2013, 07:56 PM   #882
David Daniel Davis
-

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Double Dragon II:The Revenge on Nintendo Entertainment System.
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 AM   #883
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

Final Fantasy X

Its surprising that the cut scenes can still look good even compared to what we have now
Old 01-15-2013, 02:44 AM   #884
VORTEX

Word! - haha..

FFX?.. Tidus and company? that was one of the better FF games!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:45 AM   #885
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

That's the one, I found it for 1.95 in a charity shop so I thought I may as well help out considering its quite hard to find offline where I am