news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #10591
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Ha. All we need to do to beat the seahawks is run Gore. They cant stop him and I dont know why Harbaugh refuses to see that.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #10592
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

nvm I'm blind. DK u got no biz in this thread... let big bro manning do the talking this year lol.
And RG3 would of murdered this team if he was healthy.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:01 PM   #10593
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

When is he healthy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:31 PM   #10594
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
When is he healthy?
I feel bad for Redskins fans, because it must be wack to have a player on your team that gets hurt a lot, but hopefully it won't be an issue were it happens year after year

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:37 PM   #10595
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also I like to say if the Redskins, and Colts would have had Russell Wilson as their QB yesterday instead of Luck, and RGIII they would have won yesterday!!!!

Old 01-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #10596
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just wanna say: HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!! after starting 3-6 it looked like the Giants were Cruz-ing to the playoffs with a division championship. i didnt think we would make the playoffs at the bginning, middle or end of the season, until just before week 17. im proud of the season we had and the fight we put up to get there.

lol @ bone crushing thunderous blocks. he didnt do shit to that dude lol

RG3 is tough as nails. he'll be back next year with an AD like comeback.

we will be the BEASTS of the NFC EAST for years to come, deal with it
Old 01-07-2013, 06:44 PM   #10597
hectis
Vic

Their saying RGIII will be out 14-16 months, and he will be back, but won't have an A.D like comeback

Old 01-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #10598
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Does Shanahan ever take an injured player out?

Quote:
Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #10599
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

^Shanahan should be fined for not pulling RG3 at halftime. I think we would have had a great chance to win with Cousins. We were up one at the point and our offense wasn't doing shit with Griff. Oh well. We won the division with a very young team. Faggot Knowledge is just threatened by the Redskins. nigga knows we gonna be running shit for the next 10 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Their saying RGIII will be out 14-16 months, and he will be back, but won't have an A.D like comeback
That was a false report...

Its being reported as a partial tear of the ACL and LCL. May not even need surgery, but still a 6 month (at least) recovery time
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:55 PM   #10600
check two
N.I.

One of the worst college championship performances in recent memory, and you get a call from the Eagles.

Quote:
Old 01-10-2013, 01:02 AM   #10601
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
One of the worst college championship performances in recent memory, and you get a call from the Eagles.

Well a coach of a team that was 25-25 in his four years at that school got a head coaching job, so this should not shock you!!!! lol

Old 01-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #10602
check two
N.I.

Even the Jaguars don't want Tebow haha

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--me...234705448.html

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #10603
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

everytime i see champ bailey he's getting burned. whats the deal with this guy?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #10604
check two
N.I.

Wow

Quote:
Old 01-12-2013, 08:49 PM   #10605
check two
N.I.

Ravens will lose next week at New England

Quote: