news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-15-2013, 01:10 PM   #16
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
We had a candidate in this recent presidential race who actually held a mass prayer for rain, so the Texas drought would end

Also for the EPA to be abolished

Try 'leading by example' and attempting to get these people to even fathom the idea of any sort of regulation or thorough screening process for firearms
The majority of the republican party want the EPA abolished and romney was about to do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
alright, lets be realists about the whole american gun situation.

this emotional, estrogen fueled response to that coward in sandy hook is fucking ridiculous.

by banning assault weapons in the manner they are considering, the only people they will be hurting are the people who actually go out and but their guns the legal way.

if some asshole wants a gun to do some foul, faggit shit like these cowards who have been shooting at unarmed citizens, guess what?
HE'S GONNA GET A BURNER REGARDLESS!!!!!

really, it boils down to the fact that the 2nd amendment was put into place to make the playing field a little bit more even.
if your government decides that it is not run by the people anymore and that they want to make your decisions for you, then you have the right to defend yourself from a government that has spiraled out of control.

basically it should be if a united states soldier can have a assault weapon, then you as a citizen should be able to have the exact same weapon to protect you & yours.

i cant believe how emotional & pussy americans have become in the last 10 years.
The idea is that if mass murdering faggits dont have high powered rifles with large clips that carry 30+ bullets with the abillity to unload all bullets in a very short period of time (less than a minute) than the mass murdering faggit wont be able to do so much damage in such a short amount of time.

If there are 10 bullets in a clip, how many times are you going to reload and shoot pople, effectively killing them, in the 3-4 minute timespan that it takes for law enforcement to arrive, while hoping that somebody dosent subdue you during the multiple instances where you find yourself reloading your gun while your potential murder victims watch you.

Its like rocket science, I know.

Also, if you think citizens with guns, even M16s and AR15s, have the slighest chance of overthrowing the US government and the military it has in the 21st century, you need to snap back to reality.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #17
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Half of Americans support new gun control laws, polls show
4 Comments
/ Shares/2 Tweets/Stumble/EmailMore +
Half of Americans support new gun control measures in the wake of last month's mass shooting at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school, including a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, two new polls show.

Fifty-two percent - of those polled by The Washington Post/ABC News said the tragedy that left 26 dead, including 20 children, has made them more amenable to gun control. Though some Republicans, including Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., have said reinstating a nationwide ban on assault weapons would not pass muster in Congress, 58 percent of respondents said they would support doing so, and 65 percent said they would back a law banning high-capacity ammunition clips containing more than 10 bullets.

The most overwhelming number, though, was the 88 percent who said they favor closing the loophole that allows people to purchase guns at gun shows without first passing background checks. A comparable 85 percent answered the same way in another poll, conducted by the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press. Another point of consensus was a law to prevent mentally ill people from being able to purchase guns, which 80 percent told Pew they would support.

Obama hints at "steps" for bypassing Congress on guns
Texas Rep. Stockman threatens to impeach Obama over gun control
N.Y. state about to get first post-Newtown gun law
But while some policies attracted broad support across party lines, others highlighted the ideological faceoff that's likely to emerge in the coming months after Vice President Joe Biden tenders his task force's recommendations on how to handle the nation's escalating gun violence.

A 25-point partisan gap is apparent, for example, on the assault weapons ban: Only 44 percent of Republicans, compared to 69 percent of Democrats, told Pew they would back the measure. Similar 19- and 20-point gaps, respectively, are seen when asked whether the government should ban semi-automatic weapons and high-capacity ammunition clips.

The majority of Republicans - 56 percent - who responded to Pew said they get behind the idea that arming teachers and officials in schools will help decrease gun violence, a notion only 23 percent of Democrats support. Eighty-four percent of Democrats, meanwhile, compared to 49 percent of Republicans, said they favor the creation of a federal database to track gun sales.

Regardless of which path lawmakers pursue, though, most of those sampled in the Washington Post/ABC News poll said enacting stricter gun laws should not be the highest priority for Congress and the White House in the coming months: The economy, 69 percent agreed, should take top billing.

The Washington Post/ABC News poll interviewed 1,001 Americans between Jan. 10 and 13, and has a +/- 3.5 percent margin of error. The Pew poll surveyed 1,502 Americans between Jan. 9 and 13, and has a +/- 2.9 percent margin of error.

2013 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #18
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last time I was in usa it seemed your biggest social problem was with mental illness. From what I could see people with mental health issues in the states basically are taboo and are left to their own devices, and most end up homeless or wandering the streets or hostels in california.

the sandy hook guy was severely mentally ill, everyone knew this, school friends, teachers, parents. Even read one ex teacher of his say he was the sort of kid "that wouldnt know if he was burning or not - he couldnt feel it". WTF. No one helped him.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #19
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Its interesting how the gun lobby came up with their own interpretation of the 2nd amendment over the years.

Here's a break down of the articles and clauses, and what context the framers wrote them for..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...Gun-Ownership#

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
Last time I was in usa it seemed your biggest social problem was with mental illness. From what I could see people with mental health issues in the states basically are taboo and are left to their own devices, and most end up homeless or wandering the streets or hostels in california.

the sandy hook guy was severely mentally ill, everyone knew this, school friends, teachers, parents. Even read one ex teacher of his say he was the sort of kid "that wouldnt know if he was burning or not - he couldnt feel it". WTF. No one helped him.
Aspergers isn't a mental illness, it's a developmental disorder. However he could've very well suffered from schizophrenia or something else that was undiagnosed.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2013, 02:28 PM   #21
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Its interesting how the gun lobby came up with their own interpretation of the 2nd amendment over the years.

Here's a break down of the articles and clauses, and what context the framers wrote them for..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/1...Gun-Ownership#
good find

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:41 PM   #22
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

believe it or not, NRA just came out with a 3D "shooting game" for ages 4 and up

Quote:
Gun owners are defending a controversial 3D shooter app released by the National Rifle Association that allows players to work on simulated target practice by firing at coffin-shaped targets.
The game, NRA: Practice Range, has come under sharp criticism for its poor timing and the NRA's apaprently hypocrisy regarding virtual violence, but Eric Pratt, director of communications for Gun Owners of America contends the title has educational virtues.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2013/01/...#ixzz2I4i3OK7C

Old 01-15-2013, 03:01 PM   #23
EAGLE EYE

Yea i saw that. Nice fucking logic they exercise.

Instantly blame the game industry for the massacres, and then release a shooting game.

They blamed the music industry in the 90's for other shootings.

Quote:
Old 01-15-2013, 03:18 PM   #24
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I blame Rugged Monk for yesterday when someone left a tire mark in my front lawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #25
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post

The idea is that if mass murdering faggits dont have high powered rifles with large clips that carry 30+ bullets with the abillity to unload all bullets in a very short period of time (less than a minute) than the mass murdering faggit wont be able to do so much damage in such a short amount of time.

If there are 10 bullets in a clip, how many times are you going to reload and shoot pople, effectively killing them, in the 3-4 minute timespan that it takes for law enforcement to arrive, while hoping that somebody dosent subdue you during the multiple instances where you find yourself reloading your gun while your potential murder victims watch you.

Its like rocket science, I know.

Also, if you think citizens with guns, even M16s and AR15s, have the slighest chance of overthrowing the US government and the military it has in the 21st century, you need to snap back to reality.
yeah, all this math made my head hurt, food. please, stop with all the numbers and such.

and as someone who served, i know all about the military in the 21st century. and not by just reading shit online.

and i never stated that i think/want citizens to overthrow ANYTHING.

what i will say is that i hope people will stand and fight if it ever does come down to that.
cause i know i would rather die than let martial law reign supreme.
i am only even entertaining the thought of defending one's self in the most extreme case of government control.
not cause b-rock feels the need to comply with every oversensitive pacifist pussyhole AND every redneck republican shitstain who feels the need to have 600 round magazines.

my state of mind mirrors than of one of the last, great american public speakers.

"It doesn't mean that I advocate violence, but at the same time, I am not against using violence in self-defense. I don't call it violence when it's self-defense, I call it intelligence."

"I don't mean go out and get violent; but at the same time you should never be nonviolent unless you run into some nonviolence. I'm nonviolent with those who are nonviolent with me. But when you drop that violence on me, then you've made me go insane, and I'm not responsible for what I do."

"Last but not least, I must say this concerning the great controversy over rifles and shotguns. The only thing I've ever said is that in areas where the government has proven itself either unwilling or unable to defend the lives and the property of Negroes, it's time for Negroes to defend themselves. Article number two of the Constitutional amendments provides you and me the right to own a rifle or a shotgun. It is constitutionally legal to own a shotgun or a rifle. This doesn't mean you're going to get a rifle and form battalions and go out looking for white folks, although you'd be within your rights - I mean, you'd be justified; but that would be illegal and we don't do anything illegal. If the white man doesn't want the black man buying rifles and shotguns, then let the government do its job. That's all."

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #26
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

effective arguments bro.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #27
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no arguments whatsoever.

if that's what you're reading into it, fine.

i am just a warrior therefore i have a warrior's mentality.

i came up around guns my entire life living with a single mother who moved around the country. moving into gang infested neighborhood after gang infested neighborhood.
i was shot with an assault weapon.
i was in the military.
i studied martial arts.
AND i am a father.

i'm not trying to get fucking wu-corp to grow some balls and become men. (because that would be impossible.)

i'm just saying I WILL PROTECT ME & MINE AT ALL COSTS.

and if an oppressive force has assault weapons with 100 round drum clips at their disposal to make me do what they say, i firmly believe i have the right to have the same tools of death to let them know i'm not gonna be a meek victim they can walk right over.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:16 PM   #28
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

why punish the law abiding, rational gun owners because some over emotional bitches get a hold of guns?

they're the only ones who are gonna get fucked because of these laws.

Old 01-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #29
cj wisty
supreme maths GOD degree

cj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal soncj wisty prodigal son

main-man why do you carry guns. for protection? because they arent much use for protection unless you know beforehand that somebody is going to attack you in which case you may as well call the police.

if you dont know someones going to attack you and they suddenly jump out with a gun pointed to ur head theres not much you can do because if u reach for ur gun theyll shhot you. it doesnt work.

also its inevitable that if everyones carrying guns with them then certain people are going to use them for bad and as shown earlier theyre pretty much useless for protection so only bad can come from them.

cj wisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #30
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

honestly, irish, getting shot made me feel like i will always have one ready.

my tours overseas also made me realize how quick life can be lost.

and i am aware, if someone gets the drop on me, im toast.

but that would be a damn hard thing to do.

so, i embrace the anarchy. lets all be strapped and shoot each other to hamburger meat. i'm actually ok with that. i'm used to it. i still live in a hood where you have to buy things from the gas station through 2 inches of glass.

to be perfectly honest, being involved in martial arts i actually do not like guns all that much. but they are a daily reality in my surroundings.
fuck it. mr. heron says it better than i can.
my stance is more as long as there are guns, i'm gonna have one too.

shits still relevant.

Last edited by main_man; 01-15-2013 at 09:07 PM.