news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-14-2013, 09:04 PM   #46
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

And Fox Theatre cot damn
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #47
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyRaes View Post
ayo escape goat, Soldiers union and detroit gambino all got that straight gutta soul sound that i love so much....rae n ghost needa holla @ bronze asap
Why niggas acting like Raekwon didn't hav bronze and cilia on his last album....
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #48
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Why niggas acting like Raekwon didn't hav bronze and cilia on his last album....
And i fuck wit silver rings and butter knives hard but after hearing school for the blind man, kevlaars shit and now this phillie album i gotta say im shocked bronze and rae have only connected once. Bronze seems to want to be a wu affiliate so bad that im sure he would look out for any of the generals beat and price wise. IDK maybe that shit just makes too much sense...
Old 01-15-2013, 11:33 AM   #49
Park

Park grasshopper

Quote:
There is a great amount of beats on here that were from the time Bronze was Half Entity. I'm just happy he finally used them.
Which ones?!?

Quote:
And i fuck wit silver rings and butter knives hard but after hearing school for the blind man, kevlaars shit and now this phillie album i gotta say im shocked bronze and rae have only connected once.".
Agreed. I'd venture to say its about the artists being picky over beats rather than Bronze n Cilva not having shown them these fire beats.

Quote:
Bronze seems to want to be a wu affiliate so bad".
Y do you say this? Bronze IS an official Wu Affilite. And he has his own style IMO. I dont see hi as one of those wanna be guys throwin the W everywhere. I've noticed he doesn't even really shout Wu anymore, is it just me?
Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #50
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
. Bronze seems to want to be a wu affiliate so bad that ..
why?...really why?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #51
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

After listening to this in my whip with the two type r 12 subs goin I must agree wit those who have said that his drums are kinda weak...and maybe that's his style but weak drums hold a couple tracks back from bein an all out banger imo
Old 01-15-2013, 02:00 PM   #52
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ordered a copy, can't wait.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #53
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

wisemen deserve a bigger audience. this album is fire!
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:21 PM   #54
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
wisemen deserve a bigger audience. this album is fire!

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #55
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
And i fuck wit silver rings and butter knives hard but after hearing school for the blind man, kevlaars shit and now this phillie album i gotta say im shocked bronze and rae have only connected once. Bronze seems to want to be a wu affiliate so bad that im sure he would look out for any of the generals beat and price wise. IDK maybe that shit just makes too much sense...
Fuck that shit.

This beat destroys that wack track Butter Knives, but it's probably old Bronze. I agree with you on SFTBM.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:24 PM   #56
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

bronze is one of the best producers in the fuckin game right now...
no doubt!

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 04:07 PM   #57
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
This nigga ain't got no deal. It's a mixtape. lol
Anyways sounds good so far, this is the only nigga in the group I liked besides Bronze half rhyming ass
So every record not released through a label is a mixtape?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:19 PM   #58
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
So every record not released through a label is a mixtape?
I knew one nigga would take my comment over the edge. Of course not. Hence the "lol". I'm clearly finding an excuse to download this for free.

Now that I've broken down my post, I will say this is pretty dope. I think a few heads on here are overhyping it, but it's good. Phillie and Salute the kid are my two favorite out the squad. When is he dropping something?
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:22 AM   #59
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Nice one. I'ma check this out
Old 01-21-2013, 11:26 AM   #60
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Soldier's Union and Lion King is my shit!! Didn't hear one single weak song. Shit is on point from start 'till finish. These guys never disappoint