news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 01-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Adrian Younge Presents The Delfonics - Stop and Look

THIS LP AND THE GHOSTFACE LPs ARE GONNA BE CLASSICS

HERES A KILLER YOUNGE BEAT THAT THE FAGGIT ATG STOLE FOR MEHYEM LAUREN , IM PRETTY SURE GHOST IS GONNA ROCK ON IT AND DESTORY IT

DONT KNO WHO ATG IS, BUT I KNO HE HELPED PRODUCE THIS PROJECT THAT ONLY FOREIGNERS AND NON-EASTCOAST QUEERS BUMP

CEITEDMOFO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

What kind of homo move is that. He seriously ripped that shit and I think he just looped it or is it mixtape material??

I think that Delphonics track with Younge (and I usually don't say this about music today) is a classic. It amazes me how he makes it sound like it was the late 60's, early 70's and the singing was better than on the last record Forever New.

2 albums that won't disappoint in the upcoming months. 2013 is already a better year than 2012.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #3
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every track on this new Delfonics album is unreal!! It is an instant classic, and I don't throw that word around lightly. I've had this album on repeat for a few weeks now and it's ill from front to back. I hope it does well so they'll consider doing more.

And I seriously can't wait to hear anything from the Ghost project.

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IS THE OTHER PROJECT HES PLANNING AN EMCEe AS NICE AS GHOST?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #5
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Every track on this new Delfonics album is unreal!! It is an instant classic, and I don't throw that word around lightly. I've had this album on repeat for a few weeks now and it's ill from front to back. I hope it does well so they'll consider doing more.

And I seriously can't wait to hear anything from the Ghost project.

Peace!
lucky fuck. fiending to here that shit
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:42 PM   #6
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
IS THE OTHER PROJECT HES PLANNING AN EMCEe AS NICE AS GHOST?
It's a group. And nah I aint really a big fan of this particular group. They're celebrating an anniversary this year and that is the project he's doing with them. And it ain't Wu.

Peace!
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #7
CEITEDMOFO

SINCE YOU DOnT LIKE EM, I'LL PROBABLY THINK ITS DOPE..

EXCELLENT

Old 01-16-2013, 05:03 AM   #8
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

^^^ Lol! Yeah probably!

Peace!