news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-15-2013, 10:19 PM   #31
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

I'll make a case in this argument.

Assault weapons (and I'm not talking about rifles used for hunting), straight up, are deadly and powerful. As a martial artist, guns are the weakest commodity. It displays evil, and is the easiest form of sin to commit. To own a gun for protection is actually asking for trouble. The world is a wicked place when guns are needed.

People with mental issues need to be loved the most because they are the most vulnerable. If this world loved a little more, guns would not even be in the picture of thought.

God loves.

Word is bond.
WallyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:44 PM   #32
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:53 PM   #33
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

N.R.A. Attacks Obama in Video
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/17/us...ideo.html?_r=0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 12:56 PM   #34
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
honestly, irish, getting shot made me feel like i will always have one ready.

my tours overseas also made me realize how quick life can be lost.

and i am aware, if someone gets the drop on me, im toast.

but that would be a damn hard thing to do.

so, i embrace the anarchy. lets all be strapped and shoot each other to hamburger meat. i'm actually ok with that. i'm used to it. i still live in a hood where you have to buy things from the gas station through 2 inches of glass.

to be perfectly honest, being involved in martial arts i actually do not like guns all that much. but they are a daily reality in my surroundings.
fuck it. mr. heron says it better than i can.
my stance is more as long as there are guns, i'm gonna have one too.

shits still relevant.
so u basicly dont like guns but have them because everyone else has them and hence you embrace the anarchy of everyone killing eachother?
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #35
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
hahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahah that sounds more like a parody of the NRA than the NRA itself.

that groups an embarrassment.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:34 PM   #36
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i suppose.
guns have been present my entire life.

so i know its better to have one & not need it, than to need one & not have it.

and even though i am pro gun ownership, i do not really like them as weapons.
they can turn the softest punk ass into a mass murderer.
but these new "gun laws" they have come up with are not solutions to ANY of these mass shooting problems we're having. they seem to have other agendas in mind.

mental heath screenings when purchasing legal firearms seems to be a little more rational. if somebody lives with a person thats bat shit crazy should also be a factor when selling a gun also.

armed security in schools could be a new program that might not only help stop another coward from using a school as a target, but it can also be a program that brings new jobs to this country.

but what the fuck do i know, im just another retard on the internet.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #37
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

Quote:
i suppose.
guns have been present my entire life.

so i know its better to have one & not need it, than to need one & not have it.

and even though i am pro gun ownership, i do not really like them as weapons.
they can turn the softest punk ass into a mass murderer.
but these new "gun laws" they have come up with are not solutions to ANY of these mass shooting problems we're having. they seem to have other agendas in mind.

mental heath screenings when purchasing legal firearms seems to be a little more rational. if somebody lives with a person thats bat shit crazy should also be a factor when selling a gun also.

armed security in schools could be a new program that might not only help stop another coward from using a school as a target, but it can also be a program that brings new jobs to this country.

but what the fuck do i know, im just another retard on the internet.
You got a good point, especially in American society.
WallyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #38
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

I don't see what the big deal is. As long as people have the right to bear arms what's the problem? I have a glock-17 and it protects my family just fine. I don't need military style weapons to do that. If i hunted (which I don't) I wouldn't need a military weapon for that either. It's funny to me that the people claiming their rights are being taken form them, often don't want equal rights for women or homosexuals. Nobody's proposing the confiscation of any citizens property. There are plenty of legal guns that will do what we need them to do just fine. No need to keep selling 30-60 round clips. It's just not necessary, and while I don't think it will stop the majority of mass killing type attacks, it might stop one, or it might stop them from killing as many people. Fact is, a lot of these acts a carried by outsiders/weirdos that don't have access to the weapons available on the street and do purchase them from stores legally. If they can't get a 30 round clip, maybe they get stopped before they kill 30 freakin people.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:25 AM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

to be perfectly honest, being involved in martial arts i actually do not like guns all that much. but they are a daily reality in my surroundings.
fuck it. mr. heron says it better than i can.
my stance is more as long as there are guns, i'm gonna have one too.

shits still relevant.
wow, you really misinterpreted that song and your post is dripping with sweet viscous irony as a result bro!!!!!

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 11:36 AM   #40
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:20 PM   #41
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:59 PM   #42
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
wow, you really misinterpreted that song and your post is dripping with sweet viscous irony as a result bro!!!!!
wow, maybe that was the point.

your analyzation skills are top notch, "bruh".

euro???

did it hit you like...........

Old 01-27-2013, 01:07 PM   #43
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

americas always had a love of guns its just their culture. just let them kill eachother if they want to.
Quote:
Old 01-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #44
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

americas always had a love of guns its just their culture. just let them kill eachother if they want to.
YES! thank you.

a country soaked in blood.

but also know this......

we have the best warriors in the world.

there is not a force in the world who can come here and try to wreck shop.

they will have their head handed to them.
we are truly some badass motherfuckers.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:26 AM   #45
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

yeah its cool for a government to spend millions of dollars of taxpayers money on shit like planes that drop bombs and kill children while the pilot is miles away hiding in a little room, but god forbid the people be allowed to own a semi-automatic rifle...