news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #31
wukillabee25
SHAOLIN STUDENT

wukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venomswukillabee25 five deadly venoms

It drops at 4:39 PM EST today to celebrate Rae's 439K Twitter followers
wukillabee25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:40 PM   #32
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

lost jewlry is a loss smh
GhostlyRaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #33
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

ok i guess rae's adding some more tracks but damn wu never drops shit when they sposed 2
Old 01-15-2013, 05:51 PM   #34
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Lol how do you push back a mix tape? Track list is out....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
that Osama song is the most versatile Rae has ever been. for the first time ever, he's not rapping about cocaine. he needs to finish it
lmfao

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #35
racist randy
Don't grab my jacket dunn

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Its out
http://www.mediafire.com/?hynjw0n1y77q2yc
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:52 PM   #36
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

so today doesnt suck after all, how is this shit yall? i aint gone be back at my computer til tomorow
Old 01-15-2013, 10:34 PM   #37
WallyG
CHICKEN HEAD

WallyG grasshopper

This is an interesting comment by one fellow from the hiphopdx.com website:

nasirjones - Jan 11, 2013
"another project full of boring rambling on mediocre beats.rae has more misses than hits.nothing enlightening,thought provoking nor amazing comes from this dude.he never pushes his boundaries just stays in his rambling lane about karate,slinging drugs and guns that weve all heard a thousand times before.raekwon = borekwon"

I actually agree with this comment! But the cover is cool.
WallyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:42 PM   #38
GhostlyRaes
SLIMEY SAVAGE

GhostlyRaes shaolin monk

thats some hatin ass shit right there....this shits a mixtape, his last two albums were FIRE
Old 01-16-2013, 02:22 AM   #39
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyG View Post

"another project full of boring rambling on mediocre beats.rae has more misses than hits.nothing enlightening,thought provoking nor amazing comes from this dude.he never pushes his boundaries just stays in his rambling lane about karate,slinging drugs and guns that weve all heard a thousand times before.raekwon = borekwon"

I actually agree with this comment! But the cover is cool.
I smell a Nas/Rae beef...

8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:11 AM   #40
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyG View Post

Ahahahahah. He is right about that but I don't give a fuck if Raekwon raps about cocaine, just make the tracks interesting. This is just a mixtape fuck it.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:20 AM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't care if rae is talking about the same old shit, as long as he can stay on beat (a problem he had on CL2 which no one wants to admit) and the beats are good, i'll always like his tracks

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:26 AM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And Raekwon has been saying "jewlry" since Camay.... but i agree, he is borderline illiterate.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 02:03 PM   #43
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
I don't care if rae is talking about the same old shit, as long as he can stay on beat (a problem he had on CL2 which no one wants to admit) and the beats are good, i'll always like his tracks
I agree with this. People won't agree with me for saying this but still even though I thought Lex Diamond Story sucked, Raekwon was still flowing on the beats, but with CL2 and even before that with the mixtapes he could no longer stay on a beat. At least not for a whole album. I think CL2 is good because of the features, the theme and some of the beats. Raekwon did some good shit on there as well. I remember someone here saying that Raekwon's flow is bad since CL2, but since he has such a dominant voice fans don't bitch about it and I agree with him.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #44
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbongcilvaringz View Post
And Raekwon has been saying "jewlry" since Camay.... but i agree, he is borderline illiterate.
ghostface and rae would call it "slang therapy"
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #45
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Wtf are you guys talking about? Rae cant stay on a beat... Problem with you guys is you expect him to flow the same on every track but then if he did that youd complain about him flowing the same on every track!

never satisfied..

Lost Jewlry is a win..more good hip hop with rae giving A bit of a different production style what wrong with that?
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote