news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-16-2013, 07:17 PM   #46
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for a 43-year-old rapper, this is a good EP. what else can you expect

I wonder what the theme of FILA is going to be. I liked Shaolin vs Wu-Tang cuz of the whole concept, but I don't know what this one is all about. cocaine? Cuban Linx III has that covered already
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:21 PM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First beat sounds nice and like it is from an old record and the way Rae is sitting, reminds me of Alfred Hitchcock. He should do that thing Hitchcock does at the beginning of his show with the silhouette for a vid. Just a thought. Cuz he is like the rap Hitchcock.

Both tunes are heavy and this sounds like the 90's Rae.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #48
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^RIght post in wrong thread. Ignore.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:56 AM   #49
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
I agree with this. People won't agree with me for saying this but still even though I thought Lex Diamond Story sucked, Raekwon was still flowing on the beats, but with CL2 and even before that with the mixtapes he could no longer stay on a beat. At least not for a whole album. I think CL2 is good because of the features, the theme and some of the beats. Raekwon did some good shit on there as well. I remember someone here saying that Raekwon's flow is bad since CL2, but since he has such a dominant voice fans don't bitch about it and I agree with him.
Yep, i'm as big a Rae fan as anyone, which is why CL2 was disappointing considering the great beats and features.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEM View Post
Wtf are you guys talking about? Rae cant stay on a beat... Problem with you guys is you expect him to flow the same on every track but then if he did that youd complain about him flowing the same on every track!

never satisfied..

Lost Jewlry is a win..more good hip hop with rae giving A bit of a different production style what wrong with that?
Not at all bruh, he was just hardly ever on beat on CL2. Shaolin Vs Wutang was a bit better.

This EP is good.... good beats, Rae sounds good on this, can't really complain about his flow on most of the tracks. All in all, very enjoyable EP. The Scram Jones beats stand out as does the Freddie Gibbs feature (but he kills ever track he's on)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:13 PM   #50
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the last two Rae albums (CL2 and SvWT) both followed a similar pattern: very strong opening (tracks 1-9), then shit goes downhill. go back and listen to cuban linx 2. you're all "ahh yeah, Flying Daggers, Gihad, Black Mozart, Pyrex vision, Sonny's missing, New Wu, Cold outside....................." and then shit falls apart.

same thing with shaolin vs wu tang: title track, Silver rings, butter knives, snake pond, chop chop ninja, and right after Rich and Black (easily the best track) is done, you're left scratching your head.....until the very end when you get one or two decent tracks
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote