news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 01-17-2013, 10:29 PM   #151
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jigsaw's humor is akin to a Niles Crane meets the cast of OZ, meets Rita Rudner. It takes a half hour for the set up, he threatens to neg rep or kill you, and his punches are as dry as a chilled chablis.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:55 PM   #152
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Brock once sniffed his moms knickers...
dats as closed as hell evr get to ''GETTIN DEM DRAWLS SON''

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:35 AM   #153
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How's not success treatin' ya?

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 AM   #154
wutangf

wutangf crouching tiger

Doesn't b rock seem quite butthurt?
wutangf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:08 AM   #155
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Why are you taking an interest in only me, non-descript name?

Old 01-18-2013, 02:23 AM   #156
wutangf

wutangf crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Why are you taking an interest in only me, non-descript name?
Kčep it in your pants buddy......u ruined the flow of this thread and now u seem butthurt..dont get exicited.
wutangf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:34 AM   #157
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
Sunny is not funny at all........................................

There's no punchline to that he's really not funny.

moopty splash face
Old 01-18-2013, 05:54 AM   #158
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Quote:
Jigsaw's humor is akin to a Niles Crane meets the cast of OZ, meets Rita Rudner. It takes a half hour for the set up, he threatens to neg rep or kill you, and his punches are as dry as a chilled chablis.
...................yall see what I'm sayin? Waaaaaaaak. talk about half an hour for a set up salty ass beeeeeitch!

Brock looks like sloth from the goonies. RRRRRROOOOOOTH BABYYYYY!!!

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:10 AM   #159
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
JIgsaw's upset that he plays second fiddle in a hip hop group nobody cares about. But buddy, I gotta tell you, it's easy to be overshadowed by an ogre. The truth is, people only like skampoe because he's a circus attraction. You don't even have that.
can somebody please ban this assbag for not being funny? you're actually getting sunny a run for his money for being bad at telling jokes.

Brock stirs his coffee with a black dudes erection.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #160
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Lollollol

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 06:46 AM   #161
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Jigsaw's only upset, because he doesn't understand the references, and judging by his music, doesn't really understand anything at all...except psychopathic violence of course.

How's my little psychopath? How's my little psychopath? Who's a good boooooy?

You have to speak in simple baby-like terms with Jigsaw because he gets confused otherwise.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #162
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Jigsaw wakes up from his afternoon nap crying to suck on Skampoe's nipples.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:51 AM   #163
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Jigsaw makes Skampoe look like one of the scientists at CERN.

Jigsaw, CERN is that big thingy in Switzerland that makes atoms collide at super high speeds. Think like the time Skampoe lost control of his big wheel down a steep hill and crashed into that semi at high speed. Same principle.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:00 AM   #164
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutangf View Post
Kčep it in your pants buddy......u ruined the flow of this thread and now u seem butthurt..dont get exicited.
You're a mess. Give it up secondary faggit.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:13 AM   #165
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

Brock looks like a fat Ricky Schroeder...Rocky Roader. your feeble personal stabs can't make it more obvious that you're mad irl.

Brock has an inground swimming pool in the front yard of his Winnebago.

Brock shares all his fitted caps n his wrangler jean shorts with his dad/uncle...whatever it's the same difference when you're inbred I guess.