news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-21-2013, 01:40 AM   #10651
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

heat is also a fan of the 49ers.. dating back to last season, when they started getting better.

I am still surprised that the Ravens got to the super bowl, as there were times during the second half of the season that they didn't look like a playoff team at all.

Sheik still seems to think that Brady isn't one of the top QB's in the league, for some reason. I think the league is more on Ray Lewis's dick this year than the Patriots. They want to see him go out with a killing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:32 AM   #10652
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Falcons fan stabbed in neck by 49ers fan outside Georgia Dome

lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit

Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:26 AM   #10653
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

great team play on the ravens, McPhee with a clutch pass block.

fuck the pats
Old 01-21-2013, 05:34 AM   #10654
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Im goin for Wacco Flacco....theyve already toppled Luck, Manning, Brady...Colin is next.
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #10655
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

their win against the broncos was a joke but everyone stepped up and played well against the patriots, including flacco. they were clearly motivated from people saying they got lucky against the broncos(and they did).

bring on the harbaugh bowl!
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #10656
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why do you say they got lucky?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:55 AM   #10657
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Luck is when the team you play in the playoffs loses their starting QB to injury after they just got done beating you, and they have to play with a QB that shouldn't even be a QB!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 08:13 AM   #10658
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
How?
I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #10659
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I am not sure but something doesn't seem right. The Patriots were suppose to win, which is why I have reason to believe that game was set up. The coach of the 49ers and Ravens are brothers, right? It was set up.
SMH, just because a team was suppose to win does not mean they are always going to win; that's why the game is played, because you never know what could happen; Mike Tyson was suppose to beat Buster Douglass, but guess what it didn't work out that way; if upsets in sports never happened than they be pointless to watch, but they do, and to be honest it makes sports, so much better, so in closing there was no set up, and if the NFL was going to plan for two brothers to compete in the Super Bowl it be the manning brothers.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:19 AM   #10660
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Why do you say they got lucky?
28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 AM   #10661
hectis
Vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
28 of their 37 points came off a tipped ball that should have been caught and 3 gross safety miscues.

the broncos defense(namely champ bailey a rahim moore) blew that game.
The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB

Old 01-21-2013, 10:48 AM   #10662
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
lol...dont they have metal detectors or wands that check for this out there? this is why i rarely go to games in SF ever since HD, id much rather stay @home to watch...plus the face value of tix have doubled in the last decade. add to that, being around ignorant drunkards, it isn't the way to roll cuz if somebody came @me like that, i would retaliate

smh ATL had a good year...they finally won a playoff game so ignorant fans shouldnt be running their mouths & then tryin 2 get physical...u dunno who ur fukin wit

Most of the crowd leaving the Georgia Dome following the Falcons' 28-24 loss to the 49ers left calmly, contemplating what might have been. But in at least one instance, a dispute between a Falcons fan and a 49ers fan turned violent.

According to WSB-TV reporter Rachel Stockman, witnesses reported that a Falcons fan punched a 49er fan, who in turn pulled a knife and either cut or stabbed the Falcons fan in the neck. Details such as the exact individuals involved in the incident and the victim's condition are not yet known. The victim was taken by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
That wouldn't detect some knives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #10663
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
The Ravens get lots of pics by tips, and Manning is not really a good playoff QB
in every other instance peyton and his team just got outplayed by a better team.

this wasnt one of those instances.

it doesnt matter now, they DID outplay the patriots.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:44 AM   #10664
hectis
Vic

Manning threw two pics!!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 02:48 PM   #10665
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I predict HARBAUGH will win the SUPER BOWL!!!

Go NINERS!!!