news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-13-2013, 06:44 PM   #226
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its funny Iron Fists performed better domestically than "Killing Them Softly" which had the same $15mil budget but has more star power like Brad Pitt, Ray Liotta & James Gandolfini. Iron Fists ended its domestic run with $15,634,090 while Killing Them Softly raked in $14,920,041. RZA's directorial debut also beat another film with the same budget and again with more star presence like Christopher Walken, Woody Harrelson & Colin Farrell in "Seven Psychopaths" this time beating out both domestic & international box office with Iron Fists ending its worldwide tally with $19,451,808 while 7 Phychos pullied in $16,189,164.

sources below :

IRON FISTS
KILLING THEM SOFTLY
SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS
Old 01-14-2013, 11:16 AM   #227
duotone
PRODIGAL SUN

duotone crouching tiger

so bottomline - it was a success

http://www.youtube.com/du0t0ne
duotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:11 PM   #228
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

i wouldn't call dat figure final still hasn't dropped in some countries
Old 02-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #229
pyrex visionist
PRODIGAL SUN

pyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal sonpyrex visionist prodigal son

pyrex visionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #230
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dunno if it was already posted, man from Poland won RZA contest for remix
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #231
mAlAkAz
DELUXE LUXURY

mAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkeymAlAkAz iron monkey

^^not feeling that one i liked this one better

https://soundcloud.com/autofish/meth...built-for-this
Old 03-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #232
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
its funny Iron Fists performed better domestically than "Killing Them Softly" which had the same $15mil budget but has more star power like Brad Pitt, Ray Liotta & James Gandolfini. Iron Fists ended its domestic run with $15,634,090 while Killing Them Softly raked in $14,920,041. RZA's directorial debut also beat another film with the same budget and again with more star presence like Christopher Walken, Woody Harrelson & Colin Farrell in "Seven Psychopaths" this time beating out both domestic & international box office with Iron Fists ending its worldwide tally with $19,451,808 while 7 Phychos pullied in $16,189,164.

sources below :

IRON FISTS
KILLING THEM SOFTLY
SEVEN PSYCHOPATHS
This is interesting. Those were great flicks... I'm surprised they didn't pull more.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:03 PM   #233
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Finally watched, enjoyed it overall. They did a hell of a lot for the budget to be fair!

Good
-Storyline
-Fight scenes
-Lucy Liu/Russell Crowe performances

Bad
-RZA probably gave the most emotionless performance in the history of cinema
-The gore parts made the film look cheap
-The flashback sequence was maybe a bit self-indulgent on RZA's part

That was one cringe worthy credits scene also, hope they don't make a sequel if that's what it will be based on! Great effort for a directorial debut though overall

Bong...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #234
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

it was a cool movie i thought. fun ride. not a classic though
Old 03-18-2013, 08:08 PM   #235
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

i never seen the end credit scene, is dat in the credits to the theatrical version?
Old 03-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #236
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
s

Bad
hmmmmm I beg to differ.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:17 PM   #237
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
wrong. that nom and award goes to Nas on Belly.....
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 PM   #238
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
hmmmmm I beg to differ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
wrong. that nom and award goes to Nas on Belly.....
C'mon sons! It took *SPOILER* RZA getting both his arms cut off to finally display some emotion!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #239
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
C'mon sons! It took *SPOILER* RZA getting both his arms cut off to finally display some emotion!
LMAO i cant front on that one haha tho his character was supposed to be that way as he studied in the shaolin temple and taught by the godz the way to control his Chi one must control their inner emotions.. the area i would critique RZA on was his narration.. it was better on my 2nd viewing, but still comes off like he's trying too hard..
Old 03-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #240
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

8 is offline   Reply With Quote