news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-22-2013, 04:21 AM   #16
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Who is OSB?
The new member, Odd Silly Beaver

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:28 AM   #17
biblebullet
Veteran Member

biblebullet shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to biblebullet Send a message via Yahoo to biblebullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Who is OSB?
On a standard qwerty keyboard the letter "S" comes before "D". So i guess he meant ODB

Last edited by biblebullet; 01-22-2013 at 06:06 AM.
biblebullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #18
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ol' Smelly Butthole

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:42 AM   #19
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
The new member, Odd Silly Beaver
this might be my favorite wu corp joke of all time
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:09 AM   #20
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
I can't disagree. Look at his lazy attitude. Sleeping all the time and writing a verse now and then..even if this drops it will be average material. I thought he didn't want to be associated with weed anymore..
haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
lol Mef is havin a blast. Fuck ya'll fags. Have a good 1 Mef
hahaahaha

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:51 AM   #21
RuStY_WU-Chain
Da Last Future

RuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venomsRuStY_WU-Chain five deadly venoms

talk about lazy... meth needs to reach at least lvl 50 in cod before he can start recording this album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
It's Coming...
RuStY_WU-Chain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:18 AM   #22
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
this might be my favorite wu corp joke of all time
lmao I know right

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:19 AM   #23
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RuStY_WU-Chain View Post
talk about lazy... meth needs to reach at least lvl 50 in cod before he can start recording this album
ahahahah

also lmfao @ "have a good one mef"

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #24
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

meth coulda been one of the all time greats.

i dont know what the fuck happened to his solo career. guess its just pure laziness.

still a beast on the mic. but instead of being one of the top 10 of all time, he's probably gonna go on the "man, he coulda been one of the true greats" list.

and i only say this because of this interview. he basically lets his fans know that he dont plan on doing shit, for real.

kinda a shame.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #25
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
meth coulda been one of the all time greats.

i dont know what the fuck happened to his solo career. guess its just pure laziness.

still a beast on the mic. but instead of being one of the top 10 of all time, he's probably gonna go on the "man, he coulda been one of the true greats" list.

and i only say this because of this interview. he basically lets his fans know that he dont plan on doing shit, for real.

kinda a shame.
Yeah. Nevermind all the classics he's already been a part of. He "could've been one of the greats." Meth has already given more classic verses to hip-hop than others who are already considered all-time greats. Perhaps if someone shot him to death, he would be considered an all-time great.
Old 01-22-2013, 02:48 PM   #26
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think the failure of his last two albums hit him harder than we thought. He seems jaded by all the industry bullshit and of course the pressure from the fans. I think he's just content touring around earning his paper that way. That's the impression I get anyway.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:46 PM   #27
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
Yeah. Nevermind all the classics he's already been a part of. He "could've been one of the greats." Meth has already given more classic verses to hip-hop than others who are already considered all-time greats. Perhaps if someone shot him to death, he would be considered an all-time great.
i actually agree with most of this (except the shot to death part).
but lets be real.

and im only talking about meth's solo career.

METH'S BEEN A EXTREME WASTE OF TALENT & POTENTIAL!!!

what 4 solo's in 20 years??? tical dropped in '94???
he should have at LEAST 6 solos under his belt.
and it wouldn't even be that bad if one of the solos is really not all that (tical 0).

and yes, 2 albums with red and the wu tang albums, but look at ghost. he steady puts out dope album after dope album.

i aint sayin that meth needs to do like ghost, but put some damn material out.
there are youngsters who only think this guy is an actor.

i consider meth to be one of the best mc's in the game, but to co-sign this extreme laziness is just being a quasi-groupie.

PUT OUT THAT PURE CLASSIC WE ALL KNOW YOU CAN MAKE!!!!!!

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #28
Jamal Arief
Veteran Member

Jamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkeyJamal Arief iron monkey

^^^ Exaclty.

Peace.
Jamal Arief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 04:52 PM   #29
Sweet Tartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sweet Tartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Tartz

Tical 0 was just too much of a deathblow.
Sweet Tartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #30
JEM
Wu-Veteran

JEM drunken mastaJEM drunken masta

Being a selfish fan you could get really upset at meths attitude and solo output..but being someone with a family..you could undertstand how spending time with your kids and your family are more important as you get older.

He is ALREADY considered one of the all time greats but he could go up a few notches in the top DOA lists with another classic. Get with rza and get it done meth!
JEM is offline   Reply With Quote