news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-22-2013, 12:33 PM   #16
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Fuck this wack shit and everybody whos featured on this shitty project! FAIL! Facepalm! Next wannabeez... Whos gonna listen to them? NOBODY! Ahahah
rgu2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 12:58 PM   #17
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgu2002 View Post
Fuck this wack shit and everybody whos featured on this shitty project! FAIL! Facepalm! Next wannabeez... Whos gonna listen to them? NOBODY! Ahahah
Old 01-22-2013, 01:15 PM   #18
klege
WuTang4Life

klege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkeyklege iron monkey
Send a message via MSN to klege

What a load of shit, another shitty group dragging down the Wu name yet again, zzzz.

"i'm engaged to a shotgun and it gets jelous"
klege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 01:41 PM   #19
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rgu..thnk your God u in moscow...inet thugs lmao

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #20
Mythrandir

Mythrandir crouching tigerMythrandir crouching tiger

I like the group name and concept. Looking at their 'Aviation roster; they are certainly are not lacking depth in nos. Sounds promising.

Last edited by Mythrandir; 01-22-2013 at 02:24 PM.
Mythrandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
rgu2002
Banned

rgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal sonrgu2002 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Rgu..thnk your God u in moscow...inet thugs lmao
So what, nigga? If I was from West Coast then you would have found me and punch because I expressed my own opinion in place called FORUM where I can express whatever I want? In my opinion - your music is wack also and I see you trying hard to be closer to the WU! Therefore you're wannabee...
So keep calm, John Rambo...
Old 01-22-2013, 03:23 PM   #22
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like the song but I agree with Hollow. Nothing against the group, it's just in 2013 there isn't much point to having new affiliates if they don't have a long term plan. I'm tired of seeing these Wu one shots that end up making no noise in the industry and are just never heard off again.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 06:08 PM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ayo...rgu...im not your nigga u stupid fuck

Old 01-23-2013, 03:36 AM   #24
rgu2002
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Ayo...rgu...im not your nigga u stupid fuck
"Ayo" ??? Ahaha wtf... Ok, ok, gangsta nigga... Afraid, afraid of you!
Punk
Old 01-23-2013, 06:23 AM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Keep playing yourself. U funny maggot.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #26
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

yo this song is dope as fuck why cant we build a wu tang swarm period again?..its time 4 a new generation killabeez to carry the flag..what yall think
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 AM   #27
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

speaking of that cilvaringz bronze nazareth and kevlaar 7 get at me i got beats for yall to so a sort of 40 acres project me as goldeniron its time 4 a new swarm i already said that whats holding niggaz back from another decade of gold from killabeez

Last edited by TRUEMANSHOW; 01-23-2013 at 09:06 AM.
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 AM   #28
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

the beat is bangin and they're not BAD but I expected better. They retread the same Wu cliches and offered nothing new despite the dope "Birds of Prey" thing they could have worked.
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:15 AM   #29
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
yo this song is dope as fuck why cant we build a wu tang swarm period again?..its time 4 a new generation killabeez to carry the flag..what yall think
No. That era can never be repeated. Rza needs to pull the plug on all these newbies. I'll go on wu international and see about 40 groups that Ive never heard of this is sickening.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 06:34 AM   #30
silent_whistler_uk
myspace.com/iou7

silent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken mastasilent_whistler_uk drunken masta

Not a bad beat, i just dont understand why the WU affiliation.. too little too late?
silent_whistler_uk is offline   Reply With Quote