news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-25-2013, 01:40 AM   #31
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Your IQ score is: 137 Your time left: 11:38

On my 4th go, got 126 first time
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #32
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
Your IQ score is: 137 Your time left: 11:38

On my 4th go, got 126 first time

If it was your fourth go then how could it be the first time?

Post your score. I want screenshots.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 02:14 AM.
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #33
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I meant I got 126 the first time I played, 137 is after 4 times (3 really cos I abandoned the 3rd one, answered a question wrong trying to go too fast!
Old 01-25-2013, 02:19 AM   #34
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The test is 13 mins long. I had 11 mins and 38 secs left on the clock that means I answered all the questions in 1 min 22 secs.

You've been playing it for hours anyway.

Play the app cos you can't cheat on that.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 02:28 AM   #35
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, you had 11:05 left, I had 11:38 which means I'm quicker than you as well! I know u won't believe me but that was honestly my 4th attempt and didn't cheat, I was genuinely interested in seeing what my score was! I want to play the app trixx but I haven't got a smart phone, if there's some way you can do it on a PC, show me and I'll have a go....
Old 01-25-2013, 02:31 AM   #36
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

get a decent phone.

your score and my score on that simple iq test are invalid cos we played it a few times. it doesn't count for anything.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 02:41 AM   #37
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
but you guys can play it a few times, too.
Quote:
your score and my score on that simple iq test are invalid cos we played it a few times. it doesn't count for anything.

lol, my phone does calls and texts, all I need! Like I'm gonna rush out and buy a smart phone just to prove a point to you...

Don't be bitter cos I beat you lol, how many times did you play and what was your first score? Be honest cos it's pointless if you lie
Old 01-25-2013, 02:45 AM   #38
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

sample questions for anyone who thinks it's easy.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:49 AM   #39
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
lol, my phone does calls and texts, all I need! Like I'm gonna rush out and buy a smart phone just to prove a point to you...

Don't be bitter cos I beat you lol, how many times did you play and what was your first score? Be honest cos it's pointless if you lie

we both cheated so it's invalid, and the questions in that were easy compared to the app.

it was only true or false answers you were answering, and the same questions are repeated. you play that more than once and it's cheating.

you're just chatting shit about not having a decent phone.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 01-25-2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:51 AM   #40
hashashin
Be Seeing You

I'm not saying the app is easy, you got a good score! Just don't be a bad loser cos I beat you....
Old 01-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #41
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Quote:
I'm not saying the app is easy, you got a good score! Just don't be a bad loser cos I beat you....

you didn't beat me. we both cheated.

you're chatting shit about having a shit phone.

play the app or gtfo.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 02:53 AM   #42
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Try this one trixx, I thought it was pretty difficult! Questions change too

http://www.mensa.org/workout
Old 01-25-2013, 02:55 AM   #43
hashashin
Be Seeing You

Quote:
you didn't beat me. we both cheated.

play the app or gtfo.
lmao, I did beat you though and posted screenshots to prove it!! Bet I played it less times than you too
Old 01-25-2013, 02:57 AM   #44
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

you cheated. two people cheating equals no winners.

Decipher, son.

Old 01-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #45
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol, whatever! it's pointless arguing with you so I'll just enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that I'm cleverer than you!