news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-18-2013, 03:38 PM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default Raw vegan fermented beverages

Due to being a health nut eye thought eye would never get nice off alcoholic beverages ever again...eye never was much of a drinker...eye prolly only drank 10 beers in mah entire life...eye only drank alcohol in short periods of time when eye got real depressed and eye couldn't find no reefer...then about 3 years ago eye had mah first bottle of kombucha....eye am a recovering soda addict so when that bubbly carbonated boochy boochy booh slid down mah throat eye was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!....and with that point 5 level of alchol eye got a little bit nice off that at that bus stop outside dat Hoe Foods waiting on dat born universal savior AKA da mobile born jewel....fast forward to last year...eye was drinking like SIX 16 ounce bottles kombucha a day....slammin dat shit...in da past few weeks eye came to a conclusion that the yeast in beer is no different from the scobi mushroom in da booch....yeast is the same as a mushroom...so that opened the flood gates...eye got a few buddies who brew...so eye been drinking raw vegan apple cider....raw vegan kefir...and eye been getting lit....it feels good.....eye only get lit for spiritual and artistic reasons and eye notice that drunkeness makes mah artwork more aggressive...plus eye notice the drunkenness makes self get really loose on the freestyling and freestyling is the biggest thing eye gotta work on artisticly....but yeah....da apple cider got a alcohol level of 6....the kefir is about 3...om so happy about this development...
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #2
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

earths living things. mold
that shit is zombie like. if they could they would eat the whole planetthe qtr a is that matter living the of wary be

android messin up my postings

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default fffff

yeah zombie like indeed....LOL
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #4
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Great story ratface...well I'm guessing it is since I haven't actually read that shit.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:22 AM   #5
wufu

wufu grasshopper

probiotic is what this is. and it's the "craze" right now. if u make homemade stuff yourself like kambucha, fermented lemonade, saurkraut, ginger ale, pickles, etc. (sp? on all of that) you are allowing lacto ferment to happen. if u make saurkraut for example the cabbage is submerged in salt water and it lacto ferments into saurkraut. but if a piece floats above the salt water (brine) then it starts to grow dark nasty cadaverous mold. so all that lacto fermented stuff mentioned above allows healthy bacteria to grow - it's bacteria that's on our skin, skins of fruit and veggies, etc. oxygen allows for cadavering so being submerged disallows cadavering. also that good stuff is in our stomach called flora when we take it in. in old times people always had a glass of beer, wine, or something fermented with a meal because it helps break down the food in the stomach. Peace
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah them elders were drinking them drinks at early ages - like at age 9 and 10 - most of them spent allot of years as alcoholics too

lemon, vinegar, prune juice, cayenne pepper is a better way to break down food -
Old 03-14-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
wufu

wufu grasshopper

no doubt lemon is great it's sun food scientifically citric acid and cayenne pepper I don't know but the heat given means something very strong but vinegar and fermented foods are different - born again so to speak. still working with this stuff as I just learned but I know it's changed completely? I do know this "healthy" bacteria grows from it. I wonder if u could replant something fermented would it grow? just got into sprouting too that process livens your beans and seeds to gain LOTS of nutrients.
wufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:53 AM   #8
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I like the KOMBUCHA probiotic drinks.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:47 AM   #9
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

teh active ingredient in probiotics, usually comes from the gut of an animal., or a human../ lol none of those active bacterias is new, or recent..

they usually use the original (active bacteria) that would have been taken out.. when the company patented the product... (so its usually 15+ years old)

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/f...es-1/episode-1

really good mainstream show that..

might make you feel very sick, once they show where they get the bacteria from.. for those probiotic drinks

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote