news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #151
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Okay, so if you didn't realize I answered my own question in my statement. You further proved my statement to be true by saying there are other testimonies/letters/books not included in the Bible, which affirm Christs existence on earth, which I also know to be correct. You agreed there is other evidence of Jesus Christ. So what are you really getting at here?

There is also 'evidence' of other 'prophets' operating in the same time period. These 'prophets also claimed they were the messiah and that they had the ability to perform miracles.

All these 'prophets' are just as legitimate as each other. The evidence for each performing miracles and actually being who they claimed to be is paper-thin.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to support your faith with evidence.

There is very little evidence for many of the claims made in the bible. However, this should be irrelevant to you. Embrace the mystery of faith and stop pretending there is conclusive evidence for the existence of Jesus.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #152
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obey View Post
Evidence
It would really top it all off if you were a creationist too. You'd make a terrible detective.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:43 AM   #153
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
i'm getting my post erased in the Hip Hop spot and in the digital underground for not being a christian -
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
i didnt do it
Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
there were no post erased
haha

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote