news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 01-04-2013, 07:30 PM   #7666
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
open up minds like a can of alluminum emcees are crooked ides working minds broken padlocked spines choke change drift into my lanes i break game out cha rampage and watch it go away like its pompay/
dump ashes on Pompeii's shores as I command long bladed swords,
cobra clutch support flames
operated by green berets in HD war games
JahroamDaGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:24 PM   #7667
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

drive long shores like normandy incorperate cha fat kids and little boys dropping tsunami bombs tested off shores making mores outta smores trying boreshead making lore outta context cha just read, reseed cha torrents migrate cha timeshares off baseheads like those so called base god's/

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:41 AM   #7668
kush

kush grasshopper

Sheep peep my rap sheet my lyrics unique something you can never critique
Im 7 years ahead of my life time like Quantum Leap the shit I speak is deep
Kush physically upbeat cobra grip your neck from short reach and put you too sleep
keep running your mouth and get jounce with 100 ounce of hydrofluoric acid
when i cast it the melting of flesh your skeletal mesh looks ratchet you bastard
then give u 70 slave master lashes for asking to battle Kush out of mundane passion
If you asking for a beating this is a helluva beating everlasting in a sequential fashion
kush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:49 PM   #7669
JahroamDaGod

JahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkeyJahroamDaGod iron monkey
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush View Post
Kush physically upbeat cobra grip your neck from short reach and put you too sleep
when i cast it the melting of flesh your skeletal mesh looks ratchet you bastard
then give u 70 slave master lashes for asking to battle Kush out of mundane passion
If you asking for a beating this is a helluva beating everlasting in a sequential fashion
U speak in stencils of fashion while S9 is the illest blastin,
Abduct villages,
we're ninja assassins against your duckbill captions
Old 01-29-2013, 07:45 PM   #7670
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kush View Post

mashing out minds cannibals cannot even complete let alone compete against a beat beater leaving more blood leaking than pints you can store in ya bodyily functions/
dropping elbows contort cha limbs sons of zims seen down the cliffs
watch cha fall off more flicks than stallone's career, your just as expendable/
trying to creshendo emcees cannot even smoke the amount of endo i toke
on flows i'm knock noses in the dirt worded verbs get nerves tweaked like their just another crack fiend cast in george romero zombie film/
get grilled like sandwiches on my george forman
emcees ain't gonna flip on the light thinking i ain't fifty moves ahead of your checker moves while i'm two piecing ya chess taking sixteen to the breast/
address me as a beast open minds like can openers trying to misquote me
isn't reporting its retyping ops the odds hadn't even fallen off yet/
most anticipate the depths trying re-up like the clipse
when i eclipse the moon with the sun, most sons
get sonned on grounds for being weak, wack as fuck
why don't cha do the game and the chamber a favor and get hit by multiple of mack trucks and then get cha self thunder struck by a billion jolts of lighting too much for any teeth to be whiter than the river running thru it,
watch me rise from the ashes like phoenix or blunt just ashed/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 01-30-2013, 05:44 PM   #7671
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

yes i'll make a red mess of a pests quest to test northwests best lest he confess n stress it was jest and play..if not become a man of yesterday wid ya pad n paper mate dump on eses wid essays thumpin medleys til ten-a

D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 05:55 PM   #7672
JahroamDaGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
yes i'll make a red mess of a pests quest to test northwests best lest he confess n stress it was jest and play..if not become a man of yesterday wid ya pad n paper mate dump on eses wid essays thumpin medleys til ten-a
with my unpenned grenade shrapnel spins and sprays,
witness kin and children slain,
against this venom you only in a position to pray
scrape gravy,
no chit'lins just biscuits on my dinner plate,
fukc second opinions,
I'm Black Dynamite on niggaz actin bitch-made
Old 01-30-2013, 06:31 PM   #7673
D.projectile

what shot from between both lips was thrown in da mix n quick like swift kicks n licks
to misbehaving kids dat wanna rake in quids.. dreams of dippin fists in pigs only to tick da list catchin quick bliss from it but really just pissed a bit wishin on witless ish

Last edited by D.projectile; 01-30-2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #7674
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what happened to this thread being one liners ? lol...
Old 01-31-2013, 07:16 PM   #7675
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
end flows like flows charts, get cha ending credits looking like negative exchange rates on your debt cards making ya credit look like a document at shred it/

NON IGNORANT...

Old 01-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #7676
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i throw frozen grapes in my wine, sushi on the plate, mind state unfold a golden taste
Old 02-01-2013, 06:37 AM   #7677
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
oops ma bad..saw some long ones above me n got gassed lol

pascals applied to guys of who abide..but sum strive in a galaxy of crime lines of rhymes r swiped

Old 02-01-2013, 08:46 AM   #7678
shingen
Banned

shingen Sinister snakeshingen Sinister snakeshingen Sinister snakeshingen Sinister snake

the power ranger with the sword of omens,sight beyond sights
fight beyond fights sights dikes beyond dikes
shingen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #7679
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
oops ma bad..saw some long ones above me n got gassed lol
lol no doubt.. im guilty of few of em myself..lol

Quote:
pascals applied to guys of who abide..but sum strive in a galaxy of crime lines of rhymes r swiped
like metro cards i stay underground calm before the storm than strike like thunder with the sounds that surround
Old 02-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #7680
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

toned down jacks be ravens' vs the pats, mack daddy slap a caddy pack rad lightsabers in the trunk dunk more than lebron in the dunk contest is like mj with no rings niggaz this is king spit bring the thoughts before cross/

NON IGNORANT...