news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #16
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

somebody post a track by this gay offspring

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 03:41 PM   #17
DYPthaGoldynchild
Tactical Expert

DYPthaGoldynchild crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to DYPthaGoldynchild Send a message via MSN to DYPthaGoldynchild

SunGod is bringing back that RUGGED STREET SHIT that the game been missing!!!

Every track I've heard BANGS HARD...Spanish Jose's production game is peaking right about now...I think true heads who got that ear will appreciate what these dudes are puttin' together.

This will be the OFFICIAL 2013 SUMMER BANGA.

Updates will follow shortly...New SunGod Mixtape on the horizon...Album after that...
I'mma try and get y'all a sneak preview so you get a taste of what to expect...

PEACE
-DYP-

http://illegitrecordz.blogspot.com
>>> OUT NOW: TRUE MASTER "Persian Legacy" Mixtape
SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 3 [DYP Edition]"
>>> RE-UP: SPANISH JOSE "ZeMental Vol. 2"
60 SECOND ASSASSIN "The Retrospective"
DYPthaGoldynchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:38 PM   #18
anti-social
Veteran Member

anti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkeyanti-social iron monkey

The project is fully recorded. It is being mixed by Spanish Jose and DYP...Expect something real dope that you all ask for from hip hop artist. This was a very tough project to bring to life with all the different personalities involved...But I am happy that the recording process is over. SunGod is continuing to record more songs, but as far as this project, the recording is done.

We don't have an exact release date at this very moment. Within the next couple of weeks we will release a song and the video to go along with it.

We also have some dope surprises for fans of Wu Tang and Hip Hop music in general. Stay in tune...

Peace
anti-social is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #19
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
somebody post a track by this gay offspring
lol, Sun God claimed all the testosterone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYPthaGoldynchild View Post
SunGod is bringing back that RUGGED STREET SHIT that the game been missing!!!

Every track I've heard BANGS HARD...Spanish Jose's production game is peaking right about now...I think true heads who got that ear will appreciate what these dudes are puttin' together.

This will be the OFFICIAL 2013 SUMMER BANGA.

Updates will follow shortly...New SunGod Mixtape on the horizon...Album after that...
I'mma try and get y'all a sneak preview so you get a taste of what to expect...

PEACE
-DYP-
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti-social View Post
The project is fully recorded. It is being mixed by Spanish Jose and DYP...Expect something real dope that you all ask for from hip hop artist. This was a very tough project to bring to life with all the different personalities involved...But I am happy that the recording process is over. SunGod is continuing to record more songs, but as far as this project, the recording is done.

We don't have an exact release date at this very moment. Within the next couple of weeks we will release a song and the video to go along with it.

We also have some dope surprises for fans of Wu Tang and Hip Hop music in general. Stay in tune...

Peace
Sounds good, keep us posted!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:51 PM   #20
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SUN GOD>>> TrIFE DIESEL

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:04 PM   #21
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

looking forward to this. is this his official debut?

and that freestyle was mean
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:07 PM   #22
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

'freestyle'

anyway, is nice to hear him now that he has a better voice, try to get some snippets or smth, let me hear this
Old 03-22-2013, 01:39 AM   #23
ShortyCoffeeStain
CHICKEN HEAD

ShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkeyShortyCoffeeStain iron monkey

Gosh, this Sun God album sounds great! I don't work for Sun God's street team at all!

From the rhymes to the beats to the concept, you name it, it's fantastic! Sun God doesn't write my checks!

Boy, I can't wait to buy Sun God's album this summer! I'm a fan!
ShortyCoffeeStain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:26 PM   #24
justice sword
85 %ER

justice sword shaolin monk

anyone hear the Sungod Presents Homice Housing tape?
justice sword is offline   Reply With Quote