news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 04-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #16
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROY McCLURE View Post
when you focus on things like this you lose sight of the big picture, such as bronze nazareth makes great records, hes an all rounder.

apollo is full time on beats and yeah hes dope but 95% of his beats sound real similar, bronze can at least switch up when he wants, you rarely hear an apollo brown beat that doesn't have the exact same rhythm. hes only been working for a few years and already i know what one of his beats is gonna sound like before i push play.
This!!!!!!!! Apollo Brown's beats are almost all too much alike for me. I find myself listening to each track like "Really? Again?"
Old 04-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #17
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING PLATYPUS View Post
This!!!!!!!! Apollo Brown's beats are almost all too much alike for me. I find myself listening to each track like "Really? Again?"
You are not listening, you are hearing...
Old 04-24-2012, 05:05 PM   #18
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
You are not listening, you are hearing...
No disrespect but gtfoh with that bullshit please.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:09 PM   #19
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING PLATYPUS View Post
No disrespect but gtfoh with that bullshit please.
Tell 'em why you are mad bro.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:21 PM   #20
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Bronze is dope, apollo is dope, simple
Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #21
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^exacty that

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #22
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"but he doesn't have drums like them"

HUH? Have u heard "High Ranking" or even "Role Of Life"?
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #23
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Ive been hearing Apollo is like a Detroit version of 9th Wonder
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:53 PM   #24
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

high ranking is dope

here's the thing tho one song does not make a catalogue

i like bronze i think he's one of the illest producers out

and i don't typically say shit like this but the way he masters his drums or whatever you want to call it, they don't snap. they don't sound that great.

that's the only thing i have to say that'd put him down whatsoever.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:54 PM   #25
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

APOLLO AND BRONZ BOTH SUCK COCK COMPARED TO THE ALCHEMIST U BITCH ASS NIgGAZ
*BUMPS THE NEW GANGRENE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:07 PM   #26
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by origin™ View Post
bronze is dope, apollo is dope, simple
this right fuckin here....
Old 02-01-2013, 12:43 AM   #27
Park

Park grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
EHHH APOLLO ALREADY WINS CAUSE HES BLACK AND BRONZ WANTS TO BE BLACK /THREAd
Bronze is Black sir. Pretty sure I read that both Apollo & Bronze N are Bi-Racial, Black/White.
Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:45 AM   #28
Park

Park grasshopper

Uh Oh.Think the threadstarter was right. Saw this in another thread about Apollo Brown and had to add on to this one. We were talking about DICE GAME and this post by Jin10304 came up:

Originally Posted by Jin10304
damn this man either loves to sample the same shit as Bronze or just paying homage to him. I recognize "Truth b Told" & "Potatoes" as Bronze's "Love Burns" & "MOAN" both from 60 Sec's LP

2 samples same as 2 samples from another album. Hmmmm.

Actually 3, I caught this too:

Apollo & Guilty The CookUp: http://mellomusicgroup.bandcamp.com/track/the-cook-up

Copywrite (Prod by Bronze Nazareth) http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oRu6dPjxj4U

Then he uses the cream sample, D'evils, & Marcy samples. Sketchy for sure. Some unoriginal moves by Mr Brown.

Then I thought this: Bronze (color) Nazareth (place) Apollo (place) Brown (color)

Huh.
Park is offline   Reply With Quote