news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-02-2013, 03:35 PM   #16
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
Im not sure what's more perplexing..

CJ's rhetoric or some of you actually writing serious responses in this thread LOL?
Sadly, this is not shtick, schlock, or rhetoric. He's serious. People like this ACTUALLY exist, and they're everywhere.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #17
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Beautifulrock, i'm not putting blacks in one category.
No stupid, I don't give a rat's ass if how you decide to characterize your own race, but when you do it for other races, it's pure ignorance. Let's face it, you have a lack of experience being 'white', and therefore have no business telling others how they as a whole think and feel.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #18
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

you should read this CJ

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000014/

John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #19
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

i think CJ means afro americans when he says blacks

Old 02-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #20
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
I know there's more whites than blacks on the planet
I knew Cleveland had a horrible educational system, but damn lol.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:44 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
i think CJ means afro americans when he says blacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #22
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Rakimkoolgrapwutang, why should i say afro americans instead of blacks? This isn't the 50's and 60's LOL. LOL@Check Two posting a picture of Dwayne from What's Happening tv show hahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:50 PM   #23
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

what makes someone black anyway. is it just anyone with a bit of african ancestory because people are telling me that beyonces black but when i have a colour chart and compare it next to her skin shes definitely a brownie or an orangie.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:52 PM   #24
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Rakimkoolgrapwutang, why should i say afro americans instead of blacks? This isn't the 50's and 60's LOL. LOL@Check Two posting a picture of Dwayne from What's Happening tv show hahahahahahahahaha.
are u talking about southern indians and africans as well?

Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #25
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Why would i be talking about them? Beyonce is black. Just because she's lightskin doesn't make her a different color. Her parents are black and i think she took after her mom's looks more than her father because her mom is lightskin.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #26
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

if ur talking about blacks in general then people might think ur including africans.

her mum is part african and part french. the whole race-colour terminology thing is stupid. people think beyonces black because shes partly afro american. lol. look at her skin and see the actual colour of it. its brown/orange. same way people think all arabs and jews are white. lol. theyve obviously never seen a yemenite jew.

ive seen arabs darker than beyonce which basically means ive seen white people darker than a black person

Old 02-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

When blacks look at Beyonce, i doubt it if they think she's part afro american LOL. They look at her and see that she's black. I would've never noticed her mom is part french. When i talk about blacks, i'm not talking about africans. I'm talking about african americans. Africans that come to america aren't unemployed and on welfare. They can get a job before blacks can because whether whites wanna believe it or not, they're still racist towards blacks with employment. Whites will hire foreigners before they hire blacks. That's just the way it is.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #28
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

did u look at this http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000014/ i looked at some of it but havent looked at the whole thing. it had this sentence in its conclusion

"The observed patterns are consistent with the hypothesis that blacks are the first fired when the economy weakens but are not supportive of the argument that blacks are the last hired during periods of growth."

Old 02-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #29
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I didn't read the article you posted. I'm gonna check it out. Bottom line like i said before is that whites are still racist towards blacks with employment. I've said this a million times that the only way crime is gonna go away in the black neighborhoods is that poor blacks need jobs and jobs that pay good. Unemployed blacks will leave drug dealing alone when they get jobs. Whites could care less about blacks killing each other because it doesn't affect them. Their racist asses think blacks like killing each other and they like drug dealing. Reality is that black men don't like drug dealing and don't wanna kill each other to get money. They do these things because they don't have a job and they gotta survive. When blacks start coming in white neighborhoods to rob and kill them, i bet their racist asses mentality will change and give poor blacks jobs.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #30
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why are black people called African American, but White people are not called European Americans?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote