news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #31
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I didn't read the article you posted. I'm gonna check it out. Bottom line like i said before is that whites are still racist towards blacks with employment. So you're saying all white people are racist against black people with jobs? I've said this a million times that the only way crime is gonna go away in the black neighborhoods is that poor blacks need jobs and jobs that pay good. Unemployed blacks will leave drug dealing alone when they get jobs. Whites could care less about blacks killing each other because it doesn't affect them. Why do you say that? Their racist asses think blacks like killing each other and they like drug dealing. Reality is that black men don't like drug dealing and don't wanna kill each other to get money. Any one that drug deals loves money, and you think only poor people with no jobs deal drugs? Well I have some news for you then. They do these things because they don't have a job and they gotta survive. When blacks start coming in white neighborhoods to rob and kill them, i bet their racist asses mentality will change and give poor blacks jobs.
Are you even black?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:31 PM   #32
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

CJ are u aware most black crimes are done against white people

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:32 PM   #33
rakimkoolgrapwutang
Yakub's Greatest Mathlete

rakimkoolgrapwutang shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Why are black people called African American, but White people are not called European Americans?
if africans took over america from the natives there would be no such thing as afro americans but there would be euro americans.

ATTEMPTING TO COMBINE SUPREME MATHEMATICS WITH BINGO NUMBERS....
rakimkoolgrapwutang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #34
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

No i wasn't aware that blacks kill more whites than blacks. I would have to disagree.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #35
IrOnMaN
{-____-}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Everybody is struggling, CJ. It doesn't if you're black, white, Asian, Mexican, Native American, Arab, etc. People of all races are enduring very hard times, so job competition is intense in case you haven't notice.

Racism is real but you have to look beyond that and learn how to endure it. Yes, blacks have it bad but you need to get a grasp on reality, CJ. At a young age, I had to teach myself how to properly be a man. I dress well, I'm well spoken and articulate, I went to college, I budget my money, I help out friends, I'm respectful, etc. Yes, I'm black but I won't allow that to keep me down. There are a lot of people who aren't ignorant and selling drugs. They worked their butt off so their kids won't have to struggle like they did when they were young. Nothing's easy, CJ, regardless of race.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:36 PM   #36
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Charles u know why most blacks aren't going up the ladder? Because they point fingers at other ethnicities All day without taking responsibility for their problems, look its like this..if u are doing what's needed to be done..someone else's opinion wouldn't mean shit..u know what I mean?
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #37
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

CJ please do the knowledge before you post rants like this, you sound like an undercover whiteboy. There are more whites on welfare than black people. Stop believing media hype. Stop making threads on wu-corp. without doing the knowledge first or at least ask for insight my brotha. I still believe this is just an online persona.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #38
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
CJ please do the knowledge before you post rants like this, you sound like an undercover whiteboy. There are more whites on welfare than black people. Stop believing media hype. Stop making threads on wu-corp. without doing the knowledge first or at least ask for insight my brotha. I still believe this is just an online persona.
Glad I read your post. It's pretty much exactly what I was about to say.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #39
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

i love black pepole...my son half black but im not supose to see him.somedays he write me letters but i put them in the bin...i sent him bobby digital in stereo' cd so hopefully he might join this place....donny if your reading this i try'd to love you x
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #40
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

do the knowledge and go to college..i want you out my house donny!!!

rite back wen ya 18...all my love Dad x
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote