news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-29-2007, 10:22 AM   #91
Cthulhu
Veteran Member

Cthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkeyCthulhu iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy Capalini View Post
They were crazy. They new children were going to die. Quit defending them.
Believe me, I'm not defending them. I'm just saying that they weren't mentally ill. It probably didn't matter to them that children would die. Every religion has some kind of loophole about innocents who go to heaven, that way the murdering assholes don't have to feel guilty about killing them. Furthermore, the Koran says to show no mercy towards unbelievers, so they really had no qualms about killing anyone. They probably even guessed there could be Muslims in there, which wouldn't bother them either since the followers of Allah all go to heaven.

That's the problem with believing in an afterlife. Suddenly, life on this earth becomes a little less precious.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #92
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 08-07-2009, 12:49 PM   #93
DrBold241

DrBold241 drunken mastaDrBold241 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SID View Post
the worst sin is believing there is no such thing as sin
than i'm the worst sinner.
mwahahahaha
seriously though, i don't believe in sin.
do i believe there's certain actions a human being shouldn't do?
to an extent.
but i gotta go with georgie on this.....

RIP you brilliant, humorous, asshole.
DrBold241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:32 AM   #94
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Fist View Post
According the Bible it's to blasmephize the Holy Spirit because that's unforgivable.

Somehow that went ahead of murder, molesting a child, committing genocide, torture, rape, etc.
yes that is the worst sin...

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:47 PM   #95
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i would think blasphemy of the holy spirit is the worst since its unforgivable, though im not clear on what that would be.

such a debate is pointless, however, as it has nothing to do with edification and becoming more like christ. its like people arguing about what crime gets you the most jail time. why would you want to do anything that would put you in jail for any length of time?
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #96
DrBold241

^ to express your freedom as an individual and not let society's "norms" run your life.

such as the belief in god itself.
i choose to eat from the tree of knowledge rather than willfully accept ignorance.

but hey, whatever helps you sleep at night. it's just sad that SO many people have to believe in god to feel comfortable with life itself.

live for existence because for all we know there's nothing after.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #97
DrBold241

George Carlin bump.

i think the concepts of "rights" and "sins" fall into the same category in theory.
Old 05-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #98
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up
Old 05-18-2011, 02:51 PM   #99
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

You guys don't even know what sins are...
Old 05-18-2011, 02:56 PM   #100
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You sure know that, for you even eating beef with cream sauce counts a sin. Right?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 09:33 PM   #101
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Non Hebrews must follow the 7 Noahide Laws. Hebrews must follow the 10 commandments. There are 613 laws for Jews all told.

It's extra responsibilities. Most of the bible is regular man to man law as written by Patriarchs and Judges for civil and criminal matters. It's divinely inspired in the sense that they were written by holy men. Moses is the only man who Jews believe ever communicated with God directly, and while he came up with most of the laws he didn't make them all.

Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 05-18-2011 at 11:58 PM.
TheBoarzHeadBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #102
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

add-on
Old 01-26-2012, 04:29 AM   #103
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

The ultimate sin as i was taught, that will give me an eternity in hell when i die would be not to accept Jesus Christ into my heart as my lord and savior. As far as my time on earth, i couldn't say what the worst sin is. I guess the one with the worst consequences....The 7 deadly sins.

Last edited by BrokenWrists; 01-26-2012 at 04:32 AM.
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:47 PM   #104
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

giving in to hunger