news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 02-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #16
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well of course RA ethers bubba sparxx. he ethers a lot of rappers today. his Legends Never Die album is going to ether many, many albums this year as well
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1LLAIN View Post
Dope
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooHa View Post
I am a big RA fan but his verse on this joint is weak as fuck. He indeed is trying too hard. Hope he sounds like old 2004 RA on his new LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
rugged man has never been that good a lyricist. i also think hes got mental problems because of his dad being near agent orange a lot and so his brain isnt fully functional

ive never heard a bubba sparx verse in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrob View Post
i thought i was watchin..

which actually is better............ha
I BRING OUT THE TROLLS SO THAT THEY CAN GET TROLLED BY ME

ANDY>>>> MAC MILLER

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 04:10 PM   #18
jayrob
Banned

jayrob drunken mastajayrob drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
I BRING OUT THE TROLLS SO THAT THEY CAN GET TROLLED BY ME

ANDY>>>> MAC MILLER
i couldn't giv fuck about ethier of them...but cus i like you here's my response

53 seconds in is wat i can only imagine wat you and your mum look like
jayrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 06:21 PM   #19
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

not to distract anyone by talking about the actual song, but this is dope. ra's verse isnt tryin too hard, thats just what his style is. i dont know who you been listening to if you expect something esle from him on a feature.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:57 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this verse was horrible, no flow. Blu outshone both of them.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:05 AM   #21
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^FOREIGNEr

Old 02-03-2013, 06:29 AM   #22
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shitty ass production, sounds like someone made the beat on their phone...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the only people that like RA are foreigners and wu tang forum nerds....

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:09 PM   #24
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

more off beat syllable stuffing nerd rap from the bloated pussy known as ra the muffin man!!!!!!!!!!!

you can tell RA wanted a faster beat so he could do that weird gassed triple chin face he does where he convulses and twitches as he raps in dbl time about a time in rap that literally almost KILLED him!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 album in 20 years... and it SUCKED...

shelved album that SUCKED...

bubba made more money off his first single than RA has in 20 years of being a "rap legend"...

bubba sparxx rapping about moon shine and hill billy shit over timbo and organized noise beats >>> RA rapping about back in the day and his dad shooting vietnamese ppl over wack beats he got e-mailed by weird kids online

and roc marciano is the only dude i wanna hear rapping over roc marciano beats...

it takes RA the nothing man 10 years to drop wack LPs...

he can take a lifetime... itll still be overloaded with wack features, wack beats, and wack tounge twister nerd raps where he name drops a ton of rappers infinitely better than him that think hes a washed out BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

RA THE MUFFIN MAN RUINED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! HES SO WILD!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL thought id help with the views mac lethal and RA thought they were gonna go VIRAL with this one.. maybe next christmas...

i cant wait to hear his wack ass album and SHIT on it... i know the muffin man will read it and cry about it on twitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naturesounds HATES him... his ROOMATE hates him...

LOL @ an active rap legend having a roomate in a shitty apartment

have fun eating german TV dinners with a 12 year old hype man in a hostel after ripping a show for 12 euro geeks that think your GOAt muffin man
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #25
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
bubba sparxx rapping about moon shine and hill billy shit over timbo and organized noise beats >>>

Old 02-03-2013, 04:45 PM   #26
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
RA rapping about back in the day and his dad shooting vietnamese ppl over wack beats he got e-mailed by weird kids online
Hahaha

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #27
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceitedmofo aka heat View Post
and its not produced by roc marciano,

i trolled u trolls in the last thread by putting produced by roc marcy
SONnED

Old 02-07-2013, 08:07 PM   #28
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

rugged man sucks
Old 02-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #29
CEITEDMOFO

SAYS THE NECRO FAN
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=114694

RA SHITS ON NECROS WACK LYRICs

NECRO WAS ONLY GOOD ON 3 SONGS ONLY, RUGGED SHIT, UNDERGROUND, AND I NEED DRUGs

Old 02-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #30
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

RA is way better than necro with the lyrics, that's not debatable

but people on here are fucking dumb. they dickride Roc Marciano, but they don't like Immortal Tech...huh?? they like Brotha Lynch Hung, but they don't like RA... jigga what??? what the fuck do you want! you only pick a certain group of people to dickride, and then you cast off the others. I don't fucking get it

you complain Tech spits too much knowledge, but you enjoy Brotha Lynch's dumb horrocore shit? you have an orgasm over roc Marciano's mumbled flow, but you can't stand RA's fast delivery... HUH???

fuck it. I hate you
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote