news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 01-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #61
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
they're doing it because they have to. no names that need buzz. meth isnt a no name trying to get himself out there.

not constantly putting out studio albums and mixtapes hasnt hurt the rolling stones. you dont have to do that when you're a legend in the game with a classic catalog.
Still making excuses. Rolling Stones? That's a whole different genre, you sound lost right now and it's getting worse. Ross Wayne master p meek mill action Bronson etc.... Are a bunch of no names right?

Quote:
no one in the clan is putting out anything worth mentioning.

do we want all the members to be like ghost and rae putting stuff out just to say they did that no ons is gonna care about after a few listens?
And yet you're buying wiseman solo albums...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by the blazed sage View Post
I think it ultimately comes down to that C.R.E.A.M. and putting out a solo just isn't where it's at.
That's why I said at least drop a mixtape type album which most rappers are doing right now. Fuck a studio album. Raekwon just dropped lost jewelry and unexpected victory I'm sure he knew he wasn't gonna really get shit, but he's gotten mad guest features and is keeping his name out there. Like I said no excuse. Nigga is not motivated to make music anymore.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #62
the blazed sage
SLIMEY SAVAGE

the blazed sage shaolin monk

That's a good point, basically what I wanted to say. He is not motivated to make music. Rae is.
the blazed sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #63
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Still making excuses. Rolling Stones? That's a whole different genre, you sound lost right now and it's getting worse. Ross Wayne master p meek mill action Bronson etc.... Are a bunch of no names right?

And yet you're buying wiseman solo albums...lol
genre doesnt matter. rolling stones havent made anything in years and they still ring bells on the road and sell out arenas because they're legends. meth doesnt need mixtapes, period. he makes enough money on the road because he's an ill MC(master of ceremony). this is the attitude of most members of the clan. dudes have moved on to other things. you should do the same.

thats why i listen to the wisemen who btw are NOT part of the clan homie.

dudes mad cuz wu members wont bless them with mediocre mixtape leftovers they'll ultimately not care about anyway after listening to them once. go spin tical and tical 2000 and chill out.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Last edited by THE W; 01-28-2013 at 04:59 PM.
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #64
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
genre doesnt matter. rolling stones havent made anything in years and they still ring bells on the road and sell out arenas because they're legends. meth doesnt need mixtapes, period. he makes enough money on the road because he's an ill MC(master of ceremony). this is the attitude of most members of the clan. dudes have moved on to other things. you should do the same.

thats why i listen to the wisemen who btw are NOT part of the clan homie.

dudes mad cuz wu members wont bless them with mediocre mixtape leftovers they'll ultimately not care about anyway after listening to them once. go spin tical and tical 2000 and chill out.
You're being a troll now. Genre doesn't matter? What rock n roll artist is dropping a mixtape? nigga gtfoh. As far as wisemen not in the clan....duh wtf are you on. troll juice nigga. stop diggin a hole for yourself. You're making excuses for another man. You want us to move on? Then tell meth stop announcing that hes gonna drop crystal meth. until then stop trolling. Ain't nobody mad, stop announcing shit then don't drop it. If mef said he was done with making music then fine, but don't go around saying you're working on an lp having the fans waiting and you're not. Stop making excuses for this man, stop making yourself look more retarded with each post. Go ahead and respond with some nut shit...
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:13 PM   #65
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol good points

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:54 AM   #66
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't really give a shit about wu members dropping albums at this stage, but Hollow is right.

Most of these guys obviously lost any passion they ever had for music a long time ago - the only motivation for Meth to release an album is for financial reasons, and since he's been financially well off he's made shit music. It's pretty pathetic seeing people on here defend that kind of an attitude from a so called musician. The Rolling Stones released like 15 albums over 40 odd years, so shut the fuck up with that.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 09:02 AM   #67
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

haha at hollow blowing a gasket. yall know better than to take any artist in wu at their word. he's not interested in making music anymore. method man, and wu-tang as a whole, are winding down.

meth may eventually put this album out. we may even get another clan album. im not gonna get all bent out of shape if it doesnt happen as most members of the clan have long expressed their disinterest in the rap game.

hell, as far as putting out new material the brown bomber may have been right. the wu is over.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:12 AM   #68
Park

Park grasshopper

Nooooooo!
Park is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:00 PM   #69
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can't believe ya got people in here calling meth lazy when they're too lazy to even use a fucking space bar!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #70
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Raekwon and Ghostface are wu tang clan

nobody else matters in 2013. and RZA is doing good for himself with movies

and I guess Deck is still relevant

but whatever, we're getting Twelve Reasons to Die, Blue & Cream, FILA and Cuban Linx 3, so I don't give a fuck if a pothead like meth doesn't release another album. I got my fix
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #71
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

"Have a good one Meth"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:32 AM   #72
KJR
Master Ninja

KJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkeyKJR iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
Raekwon and Ghostface are wu tang clan

nobody else matters in 2013. and RZA is doing good for himself with movies

and I guess Deck is still relevant

but whatever, we're getting Twelve Reasons to Die, Blue & Cream, FILA and Cuban Linx 3, so I don't give a fuck if a pothead like meth doesn't release another album. I got my fix
That's assuming ALL OF THEM come out this year which I wouldn't count on.
KJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:16 PM   #73
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I bet Meth read this thread on his iPad while sitting on the pan taking a big dump and thinking...................."Shit i left some garlic bread on, I better go get that shit"

Old 02-06-2013, 04:23 PM   #74
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
That's assuming ALL OF THEM come out this year which I wouldn't count on.
the only one I can be certain about is Twelve Reasons to Die.

Cuban Linx 3 is set for next year. Blue & Cream has been recording for a while, and I don't know much about FILA. plus you got GZA's dark matter and Deck is giving us Czarface in about a week, not to mention the Rebellion, whenever that drops.

and Cilva is finishing up his big project. that's more than enough for rappers in their 40s.

and did I mention RZA is making movies?
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 04:42 PM   #75
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Cool theheavens, I also heard that Cappa is releasing his own brand of car wax that he's gonna market to NY cab drivers called 'The Spillage'