news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #10711
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is there a winner of the Puppy Bowl?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #10712
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

TONITES MVP

Last edited by check two; 02-03-2013 at 03:11 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 PM   #10713
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Kinda messed up im playing black ops while those sandy hook kids sang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 07:00 PM   #10714
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

When is Alex Smith coming in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:28 PM   #10715
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

wooow
san fran fags got dominated by these raven bums smh

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #10716
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

even im watching this.

i sense an epic come back from the 49ers

and lol at the blackout fucking Americans and their shitty electricity that would never happen in a champions league. im sorry but i had to add something euro related into this thread please continue.
Old 02-04-2013, 12:35 AM   #10717
midGet
6'1

midGet shaolin monk

great play by the great Ravens!! many veterans in there and they can leave with the ring on

and oh yeah, that power outage....LMAO, really? but fuck the game, at least Beyonce got enough power to let her sing......
Old 02-04-2013, 03:06 AM   #10718
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Congrats to John, did yall see him like brother slap Jim at the end when they congratulated each other? Won a lot of fucking money today, Ray Lewis out like a champ, Flacco did it, 2 Kaperceptions. Fuck a blackout
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 AM   #10719
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Was this game fixed? Too many missed calls!

wow...what a game. many of the heads i watched it with were saying the refs had been favoring the Ravens in every playoff game cuz they wanted the Ray-Ray show (even though he was irrelevant & got burned several times). they were saying the 9ers got jobbed just like every other team that's played against them.

i dunno how to take that but i will say that there were several PI plays that were not called & that favored the Ravens while the 9ers did get called for at least one.

here's the big ones that were missed....

shoving a ref & not even drawing a penalty, let alone getting kicked out of the game???? Meanwhile in MLB making contact with an ump will get you an automatic suspension. Same goes for NBA players who dare touch a ref (ask Rondo)....how could this not be called???

then the crazy ending with the two no calls for holding....

no PI here, just a nice grab the jersey in front of the endzone ref

lol...Phil Simms said it was a good non-call & it was Crabtree's fault?

then u had the hold on the safety which was not reviewed by the booth as all scoring plays should be

imo: 9ers lost this one with their horrid 1st half...but a really disappointing showing from the refs at the end....the supposed "NFL Best" who come in for a Super Bowl did a pretty poor job
Old 02-04-2013, 04:42 AM   #10720
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What a beautiful night!

Lol @ World Champions title though, isn't Super Bowl winners enough?

@ IronSheik, the refs always allow more in the Super Bowl, guess the Ravens took advantage of that.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 AM   #10721
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Is there a winner of the Puppy Bowl?
Uh yea, everybody that didn't watch it.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:50 AM   #10722
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post

then u had the hold on the safety which was not reviewed by the booth as all scoring plays should be
you know nothing about football and should never comment again. yes, all scoring plays are reviewed, but penalties cannot be reviewed so it wouldn't have mattered.

also, it wouldn't have mattered because the penalty for holding in the end zone is.....

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:50 AM   #10723
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
wow...what a game. many of the heads i watched it with were saying the refs had been favoring the Ravens in every playoff game cuz they wanted the Ray-Ray show (even though he was irrelevant & got burned several times). they were saying the 9ers got jobbed just like every other team that's played against them.

i dunno how to take that but i will say that there were several PI plays that were not called & that favored the Ravens while the 9ers did get called for at least one.

here's the big ones that were missed....

shoving a ref & not even drawing a penalty, let alone getting kicked out of the game???? Meanwhile in MLB making contact with an ump will get you an automatic suspension. Same goes for NBA players who dare touch a ref (ask Rondo)....how could this not be called???

then the crazy ending with the two no calls for holding....

no PI here, just a nice grab the jersey in front of the endzone ref

lol...Phil Simms said it was a good non-call & it was Crabtree's fault?

imo: 9ers lost this one with their horrid 1st half...but a really disappointing showing from the refs at the end....the supposed "NFL Best" who come in for a Super Bowl did a pretty poor job
You sound really sore. Maybe next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #10724
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I thought the lack of running when we had the ball 1st and goal was the real killer at the end of the game. They should have ran Gore.

Kap was about to take off around the left end on 3rd down but due to bad play clock management hHarbaugh called a time out.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:40 AM   #10725
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

san fran wasting 2 time outs in the 2nd half really hurt. and yeah, like you said, they should have run it from the goal line.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote